oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Trouble is Kev very often they hit defenders legs and too many attempts to nutmeg players

hes a rough diamond al, got to give him time to smooth out. these types of player are always inconsistent as they are always trying things. just happy we have him. very important player for us. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

hes a rough diamond al, got to give him time to smooth out. these types of player are always inconsistent as they are always trying things. just happy we have him. very important player for us. 

I agree DK.

I see you have got on the "Al" bandwagon😄

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

No team gets promoted playing well in bursts. That's been our entire problem under Wilder. 45 minutes here, 20 minutes there.

We scored a great goal today. We also let in 2 *** ones.

I dunno - I thought we scored 2 good goals and 1 *** one. Also let in one soft one. 😉

I missed a big chunk of the second half with poor signal on the motorway, so I'll have missed some of the highlights from periods.

I thought Steffen had a good game, which I'm glad to see, but maybe could have saved the opening goal?

• Like 1

If I have upset anyone with regards to certain posts.........................tough luck, you guys should now realise when I have been on the old vino, I get so gobby just like DZ😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I missed a big chunk of the second half with poor signal on the motorway, so I'll have missed some of the highlights from periods.

I thought Steffen had a good game, which I'm glad to see, but maybe could have saved the opening goal?

Yeah Steffen doesn't seem to like diving saves too much. Good enough with shots that are at or close to him. Seems a bit indecisive with high crosses too. Hopefully just needs time to get used to the Championship and his team mates (like the rest of the new guys).

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

If I have upset anyone with regards to certain posts.........................tough luck, you guys should now realise when I have been on the old vino, I get so gobby just like DZ😑

Sunday afternoon is a dead giveaway

To some fans the glass is half full 
To some fans the glass is half empty ... 
But to a lot on this forum the glass is almost empty ... Then a lot of overreacting going on

Meh Nathan W Pyle GIF by Threadless

We have met 2 top six contenders and been unlucky to draw both 

We had a melt down first half v QPR a good ball playing side .. But we showed some heart and almost found the come back .. 

We are getting there and there are still 14 days left to bring in players .. 

What more is it you want? 

We could and should have won this game .. Against a very strong team that hammered us last time we played them ... 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

To some fans the glass is half full 
To some fans the glass is half empty ... 
But to a lot on this forum the glass is almost empty ... Then a lot of overreacting going on

Meh Nathan W Pyle GIF by Threadless

We have met 2 top six contenders and been unlucky to draw both 

We had a melt down first half v QPR a good ball playing side .. But we showed some heart and almost found the come back .. 

We are getting there and there are still 14 days left to bring in players .. 

What more is it you want? 

We could and should have won this game .. Against a very strong team that hammered us last time we played them ... 

It's all right for you you are used to drinking out of vikings horns! And without spilling anything😄

Very enjoyable game. Lots of fight from both teams and both sets of fans. Makes the goals feel a lot more sweet when they go in. 

Shame we couldn't get the victory. We easily could have if Giles had just done nothing when the ball came towards him, or if we'd managed to stick one of them late chances away. 

Not great that we haven't won yet, but we have taken points off West Brom and Shef Utd who will be battling with us for the PO places later in the season

• Like 2

I also think some of you are vey harsh on our new players .. 

at your work place do you bring down new co workers when they make a few mistakes, while trying to gel in and do their best? 

Hit the ground running or we will get ya attitudes .. That'll for sure give the new ones a great confidence 😄