3 Boro v Sheff Utd ticket stubs from past games 👍

Sheff United 24:04:1971.jpg

Sheff United 26:12:1974.jpg

Sheff United home 02:09:1989.jpg

Inflation adjusted, those prices in todays money would be:

£4.08

£4.59

£11.75

Just shows how disproportionately expensive football has become. 

• Like 6
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

Am taking a helicopter ride today with my daughter in law and then dashing back to listen to the game so quite exciting throughout.

What is the weather forecast in Middlesbrough today as I know that there could be potential storms forecasted later on

• Like 2

I really don't see us getting anything here. Basically coming up against a team playing the same tactics but they are well versed in it and we look ragged. I also think they are better man for man. We're going to have to hope for a real off day from sheff u today but it is the championship and it could happen. 

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Am taking a helicopter ride today with my daughter in law and then dashing back to listen to the game so quite exciting throughout.

What is the weather forecast in Middlesbrough today as I know that there could be potential storms forecasted later on

Pretty gloomy atm

Steffen

McNair     Lenihan   Fry

Jones                                      Giles

Howson

Crooks               Mowatt

McGree

Forss

I definitely get the feeling there will be an alternative back 3 today in some respect. McNair to come in at RCB seems like it could be one of them, LCB could go to Fry, Dijksteel, maybe even Lenihan depending how Wilder viewed the game midweek. There was just a lot of experimentation going on in that first half against Barnsley.

33 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well whatever happens today, at least its unlikely to be as humiliating as what happened to Man Utd. Silver linings and all that. 😉

Say Less Bad Luck GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

Dijksteel, Fry, McNair is my 3 CB's

Thought Lenihan was bullued too easily v WBA in the 2nd half & Sheff Utd will target him today

Akpom should keep his place with either Forss, or Hoppe, I would think Forss will get tge nod though

Mowatt, I dont know much about but cant see him starting mind, he'll feature at some plint mind, our 987th registered Boro player 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Dijksteel, Fry, McNair is my 3 CB's

Thought Lenihan was bullued too easily v WBA in the 2nd half & Sheff Utd will target him today

Akpom should keep his place with either Forss, or Hoppe, I would think Forss will get tge nod though

Mowatt, I dont know much about but cant see him starting mind, he'll feature at some plint mind, our 987th registered Boro player 

I think Mowatt is nailed onto start and for this I am happy.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

GAME DAY

Me looking for streams later

Where Are You Wtf GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

No way Mowatt doesn't start, Akpom and Forss up top with Hoppe and Watmore probably coming on 2nd half

3-0 Boro, Chuba hat-trick

Yes I'm drinking early, I'm doing a @kentucky

Why not just pay a tenner and use a VPN and watch it with no problems?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )