• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Woof Woof said:

Hey! We're up to 19th! Let the promotion push begin! 😄

We've also played two of the best teams (on paper) in the league. And reinforcements are coming. We have about £15m worth of bids on the table right now. 

We'll beat Stoke and Reading. Heard it here first 😉

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Steffen is one dodgy keeper. 

He's made a couple of solid saves / blocks when the ball is coming right at him, but he doesn't make up ground well when he has to move and can be indecisive at times.

Not sold on him yet.

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

We've also played two of the best teams (on paper) in the league. And reinforcements are coming. We have about £15m worth of bids on the table right now. 

We'll beat Stoke and Reading. Heard it here first 😉

I like your attitude 😄

• Like 1
Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's true mate, things will get better from here. Unless people genuinely think we'll be fighting relegation...

This lot battered us 4-1 last time we played. With Tav.

I don't think we'll be fighting relegation, I just want a bit more consistency and quality than last year.

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's true mate, things will get better from here. Unless people genuinely think we'll be fighting relegation...

This lot battered us 4-1 last time we played. With Tav.

Going to hold you to this as I am going to Reading

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )