• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel I have to provide the antidote to the above pessimistic post. We are going up as champions Lee UTB

Yeah it all looked really miserable and divided at the Riverside vs WBA... I'd actually say this is the most engaged the fanbase has been in years. We're seeing signs the club is starting to drag itse

I remember Robbo being booed off the pitch at the end of the season when Terry Venables came in to save us. We were established PL at the time. Mental when you look back. That gadge throwing their ST

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lee. said:

I have never in my 25 years of following Middlesbrough felt such hostility between the supporters and the club.

Did you take a year and a bit off when Pulis was in charge and supporters were throwing blown up dinosaurs onto the pitch?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Did you take a year and a bit off when Pulis was in charge and supporters were throwing blown up dinosaurs onto the pitch?

Think the heats getting to some people ya know... anyone would think the clubs on the verge of doing a derby.

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Think the heats getting to some people ya know... anyone would think the clubs on the verge of doing a derby.

Aye, I'm defo not shocked that some people don't think we'll get promoted based on the current status of the squad and the way that squad is currently reflected on the pitch. I'm pretty sure Wilder would say the same.

But I think the disharmony part is very much overblown. I think there's a lot more connection on display between club and fans than there has been since Karanka was in charge. Not a hard achievement over the last few years but it's definitely not even close to how bad it's been since I've been a fan.

• Like 2

also you assume all these times have perfect unity because you are probably odds on just seeing their success mentioned in the news, without being local or focussed on them you not hearing everything like you hear with us because you are reading every snippet possible

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Fans didn't even turn up for Warnock's first season.

Note how they only turned up that season when Warnock wasn't there with COVID? Coincidence? I think not.

• Haha 1

I remember Robbo being booed off the pitch at the end of the season when Terry Venables came in to save us. We were established PL at the time. Mental when you look back. That gadge throwing their ST card at Steve McClaren was a particular low point, Mogga at Barnsley...nah, I've seen far bigger disconnects between club and fanbase than lately.

• Like 6