oneBoro Forum

Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )

1. How many more signings do you think we need to compete for automatics?

Three. A left sided CB, a striker and a Midfielder

2. Should Dael Fry be starting every game? How do you fit him in?

I'd have him as the sitting middle CB.  

3. Starting lineup?

------------------Steffen--------------------

-Jones--Dijk--Fry--McNair--Giles

----Crooks----Howson----Mowatt--

--------------Akpom---Hoppe-----------

4. Would you consider Akpom our number 1 strker now, had you written him off previously?

I have a feeling he's going to be a bit of a cult hero. A modern day Uwe Fuchs. I remember in one of his first games he scored a brace and I posted on here 'What a signing he is'. Felt a bit daft about that comment in the months following.... but maybe I was right all along?!

5. Do you think we'll sign Jørgen Strand Larsen before the end of the window?

Yes.

6. Chuba's favourite crisps? (brand AND flavour)

Can't believe none of you have said Ak-pom bears. Disappointed in you guys!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: Well I didn't expect to be making this match thread so soon, whipped this up whilst at work before Downsouth loses his marbles at me. Although early days in the championship, Boro t

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE.  👍  

Lets not forget that Jones was sliced down for them to go in front. We were the better side, we created numerous chances, plenty of them clear cut enough to score. We deserved to win and then som

Posted Images

Forgot to log off yesterday, did I miss anything?

Although QPR were live last night there were no other red button featured games only goals as they went in being shown on Sky.

Believe it is the same tonight though am sure others will find streams of the match.

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Although QPR were live last night there were no other red button featured games only goals as they went in being shown on Sky.

Believe it is the same tonight though am sure others will find streams of the match.

Think it was @TeaCider24 who mentioned it's because it's not a normal midweek set of fixtures, they're condensed games due to the world cup, so they're not covered by red button. Think we discovered that quirk with condensed fixtures previously in the season that was squished cause of covid.

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Tonight's game can be streamed on the Boro website in the UK I believe without using a VPN.

59 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Money GIF

Next thing you know Steve Gibson will be forced to resign after becoming embroiled in a sex scandal with one of his employees...

...and Neil Bausor will have to step up to become the new chairman. 

1 hour ago, jmsguzzi said:

Tonight's game can be streamed on the Boro website in the UK I believe without using a VPN.

That's me sorted off to my lads to watch Boro in comfort glad they are streaming this

32 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Baffles me why so many people tend not to choose lenihan in their sides 

Probably because we've conceded 6 goals in 3 games with him as a mainstay of the defence? No doubt if we were to pick the team most likely to play, he would be in everyone's team.

So the fact we’ve conceded 6 goals is down to him?I’d put it down to not enough protection  infront of the defence and individual mistakes. QPR (djiksteel and jones Steffen aswell maybe) I just think when fry got took off against Sheffield. He then put lenihan in the centre, we just looked on the front foot a lot more

31 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Probably because we've conceded 6 goals in 3 games with him as a mainstay of the defence? No doubt if we were to pick the team most likely to play, he would be in everyone's team.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

if we loose its not lenihans fault, its who ever makes the match day topic 

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE. 

👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
15 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE. 

👍

you need to losen up a bit mate 

• Haha 6
  • Downsouth changed the title to Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )