oneBoro Forum

Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: Well I didn't expect to be making this match thread so soon, whipped this up whilst at work before Downsouth loses his marbles at me. Although early days in the championship, Boro t

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE.  👍  

Lets not forget that Jones was sliced down for them to go in front. We were the better side, we created numerous chances, plenty of them clear cut enough to score. We deserved to win and then som

Posted Images

Either way, that 11 should still be good enough to get 3 points against Stoke. Infact it’s more then good enough. 

Excited to see Mowatt get a full 90. With McGree as well it’s very much a ‘footballing’ team that one. Should be able to play some nice stuff. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Either way, that 11 should still be good enough to get 3 points against Stoke. Infact it’s more then good enough. 

Excited to see Mowatt get a full 90. With McGree as well it’s very much a ‘footballing’ team that one. Should be able to play some nice stuff. 

Aye, well said.

14 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not being funny but we have only lost one decent player from the team that finished 7th last season, and we've currently added six new ones.  We shouldn't need to be hanging on in there until we can sign another four!

I get your point but I still think this starring 11 is missing 4 players. LCB, Crooks (on bench tonight), 2 strikers. That stands to make a big difference.

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )