oneBoro Forum

Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )

Just now, Rat catcher said:

Jones need to get some Parmo's down. He is weak a water.

Literally any player on the pitch falls if they get their legs swiped out from under them. He's gone through him with both legs.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: Well I didn't expect to be making this match thread so soon, whipped this up whilst at work before Downsouth loses his marbles at me. Although early days in the championship, Boro t

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE.  👍  

Lets not forget that Jones was sliced down for them to go in front. We were the better side, we created numerous chances, plenty of them clear cut enough to score. We deserved to win and then som

Posted Images

This is tedious to watch. Stoke can't play football and we are the bluntest team in the league. It's just moving the ball around, Stoke intercepting and hoofing the ball up for us to start all over again.

• Like 2

Cant blame Wilder. We won xG every game this season so if the players done their job we won all of them.

Gaffers job is to make a strategy that allow us to win matches, winning xG means he done that....

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

This is tedious to watch. Stoke can't play football and we are the bluntest team in the league. It's just moving the ball around, Stoke intercepting and hoofing the ball up for us to start all over again.

Passing is abysmal. Across the back 3 with no pace, into midfield, take ten seconds telegraphing where you want to go, turn, back into the back 3, back across with no pace... rinse repeat.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Really don't understand the negativity towards Watmore on here. 

When he's got on the ball tonight he's looked threatening as a runner. I certainly appreciate his head-down dribbling approach a lot more when he's got nobody in support but he's stretching their defence quite a bit tonight as well.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

We are playing quite well just not found any end product at all really.

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Bring hoppe and forss on we have no threat up top watmore in number 10 

I think we've got threat, but it's sort of 10-15 yards further away from goal. 

When Jones and Giles get to the byline, all the players in the box rush the front post, we need to take up a few positions because they should be resulting in an effort on goal

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )