oneBoro Forum

Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction: Well I didn't expect to be making this match thread so soon, whipped this up whilst at work before Downsouth loses his marbles at me. Although early days in the championship, Boro t

I've tried to turn a blind eye Rob, but you're doing it too often and enough is enough.....it's LOSE not LOOSE.  👍  

Lets not forget that Jones was sliced down for them to go in front. We were the better side, we created numerous chances, plenty of them clear cut enough to score. We deserved to win and then som

Posted Images

Just now, T-CIDER said:

He looks very suspect on corners and his distribution has been hit and miss, playing it to opposition and to our players when they have a man on them

Like I said I agree on the corners. Distribution has been great in my eyes, not always going to be perfect but you have to take risks sometimes to pull players out of position and overload them in attacking areas.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

When Stoke actually attack us we look all over the place. Don’t know why they aren’t trying to do it more often tbh. Our left side especially looks very suspect.

right side too...

Best and worst of Watmore in one move. Great touch to get round his man. Somehow takes the ball away from goal onto his weaker foot at a crap angle at the last minute. If he goes inside, he could win a penalty or he could set himself up for a much easier finish.

Honestly, with the finish he's gone for, I wonder if he's so head down that he doesn't actually understand where the goal is when he takes the shot.

• Like 1

Watmore's done decently but can't help but feel how much better we'd have done with Akpom playing

I like McGree in this 10 role and Mowatt's been so solid 

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke City vs Boro 2-2 (Watmore, Jagielka (og) )