oneBoro Forum

carnage at west ham vs millwall

someone been stabbed in the chest before the game outside the ground and "large scale trouble" inside the ground. hundreds of extra police officers been called for. sounds like madness.

ibby ... Whilst its terrible that somebody has got stabbed is anybody really suprised that there is trouble between these 2 sets of fans? They hate each other with a passion,the writing was on the wall as soon as the 2nd round ties were announced.

Got to say though I wasn't expecting that in the stadium. It will always be a bit "tasty" between those two but it looks like it was massive disturbances all over the place. Apparently not even people who had tickets.

Whilst football has moved on from the days of violence in the 70s and 80s these 2 clubs continue to hate each other and think its acceptable for them to knock 2 shades of sh1te out of each other.Yes there is still a bit of trouble in football but not on this scale,yet again it gives the English game a bad name and reputation which is a shame when so much effort has been made to clean up our image.

You only have to read books like Welcome to the ICF to understand their hatred for each other.

Yes it is a minority of their apparent fans but the FA should throw the book at them.

Personally, I think they should be kicked out of the competition and have to play their next home game behined closed doors, due to the trouble in the ground.

This will be a deterrent to any other sets of supporters who think this is a good idea.

The only thing is, nothing will happen to Trevor Brooking's baby. They will get a small fine and that's it! God help them if it was a Northern club!

Hi guys just a quickie popped home for some more meds.

I personally believe that both clubs should be thrown out of the league but you know as well as I that will never happen especially in the Hammers case and as long as they have connections.

So the other thing I would suggest is a very heavy fine for both clubs and they should play away in both cups for the next two seasons without any ticket suppliments.

Or better still ban them from all cup competitions including any UEFA Cup competitions for 5 yrs.

We have to show the world that we have zero tollerance if any club fetchs the game into dissrepute.

Yes it is a minority of their apparent fans but the FA should throw the book at them.

Wont happen though will it! Their a london club and seem to have a lot more "leeway" than other clubs. Bit like the Tevez farce. But then again, having someone like Trevor Brooking involved with both the FA and West Ham clearly doesnt have anything to do with it!

Plus the FA couldnt throw the book at anyone, I wouldnt trust them to throw a stick!