oneBoro Forum

EFL Cup Semi Final Chelsea Home 1st leg

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pleased you got past Port Vale to reach the last four.     Of all teams remaining I want Boro to win it and that's the truth.      It would be great for a 20 year anniversary to see Boro's name on the

Hi one and all, Port vale fan here in peace....😁 First to say Boro' are like ourselves a proper club, although granted generally speaking from higher up the football pyramid... I've been goi

This will be the 20 year season since Middlesbrough won the League Cup, sincerely, I hope you do it again.      Ironically you got past Bolton in the last round, who you beat in the Final all tho

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Georgewhitt said:

Get your Smoggy ar*es down here for a few days.

You'll love it.

Been down here over 40 years now.

Great place to live, very friendly natives, great food, and get some rough cider inside yas.👍👍👍

On top of that Boro play Plymouth on the Saturday...Tickets are another matter...I did hear folk are buying tickets just to keep their points tally up but not intending to go...I don't believe its right as that penalises fans from far away 

3 hours ago, Barnaby said:

On top of that Boro play Plymouth on the Saturday...Tickets are another matter...I did hear folk are buying tickets just to keep their points tally up but not intending to go...I don't believe its right as that penalises fans from far away 

must be exceptions to the rule that, if not find them and get cheap tickets lol

• Downsouth changed the title to EFL Cup Quater Final Draw
  • Downsouth changed the title to EFL Cup Quarter Final Draw
27 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well we are in the Qaurter Final Draw

Who and where do want this time tomorrow?

Home draw against Port Vale though away would be fine

Failing that Newcastle at home should they beat Man Utd

I'd take Man United at the Riverside. We've done them before against the odds, as anyone who saw Bernie Slaven's backside in Binns will testify.

CBA with the skunks, though. They can bog off.

Port Vale at home is the ideal tie, followed by Blackburn at home if they can get a win. Realistically though the winner of Ipswich/Fulham at the riverside 2nd choice and the winner of Burnley/Everton 3rd choice. 

Every other team will be tricky, Newcastle are probably bottom of my wishlist should they get through. Them, Arsenal or Liverpool is terrible really. 

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Going to keep us waiting longer tonight as the draw is after the MU V NU match which kicks off at 2015 for some bizarre reason.

Does anyone know what ball number we will be?

I don't think ball numbers are revealed until they go into the bowl.

It's like those parties where everyone puts their wife in the middle of the room and then goes home in someone else's car.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

I don't think ball numbers are revealed until they go into the bowl.

It's like those parties where everyone puts their wife in the middle of the room and then goes home in someone else's car.

Aren't they supposed to take the wives with them instead of just leaving them in the middle of the room ...  asking for a friend 🙂

• Downsouth changed the title to EFL Cup Semi Final Chelsea Home 1st leg