oneBoro Forum

Boro World

I made a complaint to the people who patch the commentary to Boro World after the connection went down at half time and did not re-appear, I am bewildered as to what investigations they have done considering their version says it was up after 25 minutes!!!!!

Their reply

Thank you for your email about the Boro World match commentary. Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying, which was to enable me to gather as much information as possible about what had happened.

Unfortunately, Tuesday night's commentary somehow became disconnected and it wasn't until about 25 minutes into the games that the technician was alerted to the fault and reconnected.

Incidents like this have happened too often in the past and I'd like to assure you that we at the website are as disappointed and frustrated as you are when they do occur and I would like to offer my sincere apologies.

I have spoken to both parties involved in supplying the commentary, the radio station and Perform, and everyone is determined to try to iron out these difficulties and ensure you are provided with the reliable service you deserve.

Staff will be monitoring this Saturday's broadcast but if at any stage you experience difficulties please email customerservices@performgroup.com.

Many Thanks

Web Support