oneBoro Forum

Sad day for boro fans in away

Tuncay going to stoke i feel the deal is not right 6 million and i hope boro can ask stoke if there go down can we have 1st option on huth,tuncay like we did it with juninho.

I am not happy if you ask me Southgate trashing the team and getting silly cash for Tuncay.

Ibby, its not Southgate this time, it's Gibson & Lamb, Southgate did not want to lose his captain at any cost, but the concequences of relegation are harsh and other premiership clubs know it.

Ibby, its not Southgate this time, it's Gibson & Lamb, Southgate did not want to lose his captain at any cost, but the concequences of relegation are harsh and other premiership clubs know it.

Gibson & Lamb are ***s sorry to say thought there wanted to keep there best players at boro fc.

losing my faith with everything if am honest.

I really feel for the season ticket holders.

All those promises from Gibbo,and now the destruction of a once P/L team.

Their tickets are totally worthless,and to top it all no cup runs.

Gonna be a boring long season for the Boro faithful.

I really feel for the season ticket holders.

All those promises from Gibbo,and now the destruction of a once P/L team.

Their tickets are totally worthless,and to top it all no cup runs.

Gonna be a boring long season for the Boro faithful.

Not happy at all, we have become a joke! Nevermind filling us with crap on the radio, now is the time for honesty! Im f*****g sick of all the lies and spin they have fed us!

We have a good start, why not keep the team together and TRY get promoted, then the money would more or less look after itself instead of selling everyone and almost ensuring we become leeds or worse!

Exactly Andy.

The pennies we are saving now will cost us dear at the end of the season when we haven't got a team to take us up and earn the millions that are in the P/L so where is the business logic in selling your assets.

Huth/Tuncay are both young enough to hold their value and we are selling them for peanuts.

This all doesn't make sense unless they are preparing for a long stay in the lower leagues.

I reckon if Poggy had been fit he would have gone by now also.

Plus like VB says don't be suprised if a late bid doesn't come in for Wheater/Johnson and we except it, after all they must be able to see there is no future at the Boro as promised by Gibson.

its a sad day for us because gibbo wanted the cash badly what a dam joke this is why could we not loan out tuncay to stoke we should ask for buy now 1st option on him if we went back up.

boro are ***ing crazy ***s i am thinking off throwing my season ticket away am sorry for swaering i cant help it.

ibby you are talking a load of gibberish.

In case your brain don't know what that means its frigging sh*te.

You have been reported for your foul language hopefully we will be seeing the last of you soon.

As for being banned as of yesterday I got re-instated onto the EG under my old name.

So there you go plonker have a nice day.

Regards.

Sgtpepper/Bluebaby.:D

Ibby, your going to have to stop trying to get everyone banned, your gonna end up on here on your own!

not getting no one banned but people on the forum need to start respecting each other.

We respect each other by talking properly to each other.

Oooops sorry thats one thing you cannot do little man.:D:D:D

Oh ibby how could you.

You little man, you just gave me a -1 on my reputation.

Oh I won't sleep tonight now.

Oh my what am I going to do.:huh:

:D:D:D

What a plonker as if that matters to me you bleeding idiot.:P

I honestly don't know what is happening to our club.

We are selling our best players, undervalue in my opinion, and signing everyone else's cast offs.

It would appear that we have all been fed a large amount of the old bull's waste since relegation. I really feel sorry for Southgate. Reading his comments on the Boro site it would appear that this deal has been done behind his back.

I guess we have had it as a club now. I honestly cannot see us getting promotion. At this rate, we will be flogging Wheater either this week or in January. It would appear that Gibson and Lamb don't want us to go back up.

I guess we are going to get the team we "deserve", ain't we Mr Lamb?

Er boys and girls. This is a forum about everything Boro, not a channel for swapping insults and hatred. Admin could you let everyone know this as my son reads these posts. Thank you. UTB.

Andrew ... I think We are far more financially strapped than most fans believe and we have been for a few years.I dont know if the Rockcliffe Development has put us under even more pressure but the Club want you to believe that its all part of the same group i.e ONeil Gibson Holdings. May be they have taken this out of the group now and thats how the debts have been reduced from the balance sheet.