oneBoro Forum

Tuncay having his medical

gutted we losing him do you think we will ask for a buy option on him if we maked it back up why have big teams not come in for him.

gutted to see us selling him very cheap thats got me mad today

Ibby ... If we dont put sell on clauses in contracts e.g Cattermoles then I cannot see us including a buy back option.

I am peed off but like a few people have said on here its not as if we didnt know it was going to happen.Southgate has talked none stop about the possibility of Tuncay leaving for a month now and even said how suprised he was that he was still at the club.

I am more annoyed that we have sold Huth, Tuncay was definitely a luxury we could not afford but I thought and hoped the club would have stretched the finances to keep Huth especially after Southgate said he didnt want to lose him plus his performances of late.

I am more annoyed that we have sold Huth, Tuncay was definitely a luxury we could not afford but I thought and hoped the club would have stretched the finances to keep Huth especially after Southgate said he didnt want to lose him plus his performances of late.

Couldn't have said it better myself.