Goodbye Huth and Tuncay

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Havent seen confirmation yet, so still hoping Huth stays! However we now DESERVE answers from the club, enough ***, enough spin, tell us the truth or *** off!

The nonce we have been told the truth, tell us why we have been lied to, what happened to the money and who the *** is really in charge of things!

I feel sick to the stomach at whats happening.

Apparently Sky have jumped the gun in announcing the deal has been done, but its only a matter of time.Stoke want to announce both players at the same time and whilst Huths deal is done Tuncay hasnt signed as yet but is close to it.

I wonder if the rumour of us wanting Cresswell as part of the deal is holding it up?

According to Southgate both players wanted to go. We've known for some time that Tuncay was on his way out. Huth was a possibility too so not surprising.

But I'm am surprised that Stoke have been allowed to wrap this up so quickly and no other team has come in and hijacked the bid.

" According to Southgate both players wanted to go."

not a lot the club can do really when ppl want out and a bid comes in.

Strange how there was no comments from the players until they had been sold though! Then amazingly they both wanted to go says southgate! To be honest I wouldnt trust anyone at the club with whatever they say at the moment!

Totally agree Andrew. We must have answers but we won't get them. The reason...season ticket sales aren't till next June so theres no need for them to speak to the fans!

I'm actually happy there were no comments from the players. It means it was done the right way, they spoke to the club about it, made their feelings known but got on with their job. Didn't moan to the press, didn't tout themselves around publicly.

Personally I feel that credit goes to them for that reason.

"Tuncay is an international player, he wants to play in the Premier League.

"He has loved his time here, I think, but the challenge of this Championship promotion push isn't one that he wants at the moment."

Would that mean he'll be up for it next season when Stoke go down?

I agree that both Huth and Tuncay have been very professional.But what else did you expect the club to say other than "They both wanted to leave" .Didnt we get the same last year from Young but in some interviews weeks after his transfer he said that he was happy at Boro and was suprised when he was told the club had accepted a bid for him.

Losing the players is bad enough, but to only get 10M for the pair of them is inexcusable. We would have got more if we'd stuck them on Ebay!