oneBoro Forum

Replacements!

Gibson would want to have some good replacements lined up and that means no rubbish like Webber and Hulse, I mean spending a bit of the £20million+ we've brought in this summer and buying some quality. You look at our team now and I don't think, bar maybe Wheater and Johnson, any of our players are good enough to be playing for a promotion contender. The likes of Coyne, McMahon, Grounds, Yeates, Lita, Aliadiere etc are all average Championship players at best. You look at the likes of Newcastle who have Geremi, Nolan, Taylor, Barton, Jonas Gutierrez, Colocinni, etc they still have quality players in their team. We, I'm afraid, don't. If you asked a neutral to name players from our team they could probably name about 5 at most. We have become a team of nobodys and we desperately need some quality before next Tuesday! Gibson better have a surprise in store!

J.T .... The big surprise is we are signing nobody that costs more than a box of Yorkshire tea.We have already bought our luxury player and that was Yeates, Southgates transfer budget is zero.If Alves leaves then he might be able to spend £300k max :)