Red Faction and Flares

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

well they cant be boro supporters mate, because the boro play football, and when there are flares you cant see anything, therefore you cant see the football (might not be a bad thing considering the season we have had) so if you were a boro/football supporter why would you want to release a flare?... unless you were a moron...

What you can`t see anything at all?

Do you really know what your talking about in regards to flares?

Oh and I do love an online insult......you must be well hard.

Succinctly put Wilf.The only things I took to a match was a pie & a flask.

lmao. feeling the :heart: between you 2 from here.

Get over the subject, no-one got hurt, the flares didn`t stop play and those involved where arrested and will probably get 3 year bans.

Go and knock one out over that news.

:rolleyes:

well they cant be boro supporters mate, because the boro play football, and when there are flares you cant see anything, therefore you cant see the football (might not be a bad thing considering the season we have had) so if you were a boro/football supporter why would you want to release a flare?... unless you were a moron...

What you can`t see anything at all?

Do you really know what your talking about in regards to flares?

Oh and I do love an online insult......you must be well hard.

Succinctly put Wilf.The only things I took to a match was a pie & a flask.

lmao. feeling the :heart: between you 2 from here.

Get over the subject, no-one got hurt, the flares didn`t stop play and those involved where arrested and will probably get 3 year bans.

Go and knock one out over that news.

:rolleyes:

yeah been to matches where theres flares here in Australia- full of morons here. If that was an online insult aimed at the ones who did the flares- i'm guessing you are one of them since you took offence. And just so you know i'm only well hard when i'm with Linthorpe ;)

@ Wilf.

Aye, I bit a tad to easily there like and tbh was hoping the thread would die of death.

No offence taken and no offence meant, everyone has there own opinion and I shouldn`t have expceted everyone to be in support of it.

@ Linthorpian2009.

Same as my reply to Wilf.

Sorry for biting so quickly and not respecting other peoples views on this.

If I have been insulting I`m sorry for that aswell.

WILF....6 days for a come back!!! good job its online this litte spat :)

Sorry rich I don't get on that often so in my world that comeback was instant. Also fair play boroboy, each to there own, I still say the only flares at a match should be those round your ankles... I wouldn't mind some flair on the pitch mind...

I'll bump this back up with my comment :)

Flares do look great at a match especially those AIK matches in Scandinavia.

But why are we saying use flares? Because they add to the excitement? Look good?

I'm sorry but even someone streaking across the pitch wouldn't make me smile at a Boro game of recent.

Looking back at that AIK game the Stadium was bouncing, they had their own anthems, used very clever chants with them holding up cards to represent their team and their colours.

I remember the Riverside bouncing, I mean you could feel the North Stand literally bouncing with everyone jumping, we'd score and I'd normally end up on the row in front.

I think what Middlesbrough has to do is drop the prices of Season Tickets game day tickets in general, let under 16's in free... sell flags and get the foam hands back again, whatever it takes to get that hunk of steel down by the river packed again.

Half the prices for next Season for everything, and you can't complain it's not viable as what makes more business sense less than 15,000 just sitting thinking what the hell are we watching or 33-35,000 going absolutely nuts whether we lose or not, flags, red and white shirts, ditch the pig bag and get something more up to date.

I remember Samba De Janiero playing and Emerson dancing to it before the game, something like Carneval De Paris by Dario G, gets the fans motivated really create an atmosphere and get some life back into the town, create a buzz.

Get the Red Faction in the North Stand up behind the goal and let them rip, make the Riverside a Fortress not just a foreign hunk of metal on an old industrial site.

And for god sake develop the area! make it look presentable its like the ground is still stuck in 1995 and we have all moved on 16 years.

If they cant have flares give them red LED lights and and really put pressure on the away team and fans.

Sorry for the rant, but I couldn't help it lol