oneBoro Forum

Boro V QPR

depends on the formation and team he puts out i can't really see us winning this game, although as stated qpr have started to wobble ever so slightly lately and the midweek game against ipswich and then travel to the riverside could hopefully take its toll on them and we can hammer them massively haha

QPR 1-0 :( had to go for them

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Where is Maxi Haas in all this? Surely the guy is good enough to be knocking on the door? Why did we buy him? I would be fuming if I was bought to solve a defensive crisis and then watched as a loan player was played ahead of me. Strange indeed. Not forgetting that MattBates will be coming back, Rhy Williams... Sheesh. The only way this improves for him is if Bates and Hines are both injured at the same time?

Team has to be:

STEELE (J!)

HINES DAVIES GROUNDS

McMAHON BENNETT

BAILEY SMALLWOOD ARCA

(ZEMAMA)

McDONALD

LITA (BOYD)

Got a sneaky feeling he will play Taylor over Smallwood though... Maybe too early for him.

I don't know if the rose coloured glasses are kicking in but as the week goes by I'm feeling more and more confident that we will get a good result at the weekend (win or draw).

Cmon Boro! Litaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa scores the winner

think i would go for davies and hines as well. hines seems good with an experienced talker next to him to keep him awake and give him a bollocking at times.

could have done with batesy for these few games though :/

expect davies to have a bit of a dip before improving again though, ive had it loads of times -your first game back you have a cracker and it feels like youve never been away ,then the next game you feel like your a step behind everyone else.

Im going along to the game and I genuinely believe we can beat QPR. Looking at our recent performances we have looked lively in front of goal and terrible at the back so im expecting an exciting game with a 'we will score one more than you' approach from both teams :) fingers crossed for a 20k+ turnout too :D UP THE BORO!

3-1 tommorrow , we aren't going down so I think the pressure will be off and we will start to play with a bit of freedom

We will also beat Forest by the same score

Nurse is it time for my medicine yet?

Cant agree with you there. We might have freedom to score but we are talking about the two best defences in the league. As far as im concerned anything could happen but if we end up with 3 points out of the next 2 il be happy :) I am certain there will be more goals than that. Were turning into leeds at the moment!