oneBoro Forum

tuncay and alves??

hi guys..new too the forum..chin up and up the boro and all that.just wondering does anybody know if we are keeping tuncay and alves then??havent heard much about alves but had heard tuncay was on his way.i think if we kept alves in this league we will def be up again next year.would seem a shame after his woeful season for us and im sure hed batter the championship.

Hi, Welcome to the forum :)

I think we might hold on to Alves, might as well give him a chance in the Championship. Can't really see a club making a decent bid for him.

Tuncay will most likely be leaving. Would love to see him playing for us this season, but I think its highly unlikely. Any club signing him for under £8 million will be a bargain.

[align=right]

Villa are reported to be interested in Tuncay

who would want alves though?, i think he will be better suited in the championship than the premiership thb.[/align]

[align=right]

who would want alves though?, i think he will be better suited in the championship than the premiership thb.[/align]

Agreed, I think he will do well for us in the Championship, although I said that last season!

He has quality, hatrick against Man City, 2 goals against Man United, just didn't turn up last season tho, possibly bad management? not having a proper strike partnership?

[align=right]

Agreed, I think he will do well for us in the Championship, although I said that last season!

He has quality, hatrick against Man City, 2 goals against Man United, just didn't turn up last season tho, possibly bad management? not having a proper strike partnership?

i been saying that about him for ages boro_mad.

i reckon if he'd had a decent strike partner to supply him with plenty "tap-ins" , then i don't think his confifence would've drained away the way it did.

and with more goals from him....who knows.............

At times in the premier league they played very well together but last season was just a shambles. Also hi geoff and digger good job I had your email geoff :P

now then ben - how ya diddlin?

you tried the "toon" forum yet? it seems ok.

Really? the rivals one? If so send me the link cause I cant find it. And im sound thanks:D