oneBoro Forum

Boro Top Goal Scorers

Now ive been thinking for a while that it's a real shame that we have never had any real goal scorers since Vid and Yak, When i say goal scorers i mean some to hit double figures....

So now with Lita on 8, Little Mac and Boyd on 7 are we going to have one of are strikers to hit double figures for the first time since 2006/2007 season???

http://www.mfc.co.uk/articles/20070815/appearance-data-2006-07_70639_1092394

Yes Curtis i fine it very hard to believe as well it's really quite shocking....

Not sure what is worse that it's taken this long or that it maybe Lita that's the first since Vid... and Lita isn't in the same league as Vid in my opinion....

Yes Curtis i fine it very hard to believe as well it's really quite shocking....

Not sure what is worse that it's taken this long or that it maybe Lita that's the first since Vid... and Lita isn't in the same league as Vid in my opinion....

no but lita isnt playing in the same league as vid either :)

I wouldn't class Miller as a striker, wouldn't even class him as a footballer. Rank poor buy by Strachan, another one, in fact all are, get rid of all of Strachans signings and would we be any worse? No I don't think so

Strange how he scored with a good header last week for Scunny,& they have a poor supply line.Put the ball on his head & he can score or assist in a score.The only 1 I saw produce a powerful header was Grounds when he scored the other week & he's a defender.

Huth before him,another defender.

We did have players who could head,but plank Gareth got shot of them all & 1 wouldn't play for him.

as for

" in fact all are, get rid of all of Strachans signings and would we be any worse? No I don't think so"

Very simplistic view.Tell me one GS1 player who had a good game on Saturday?NONE.Bailey was about the best,& he was a Strachan buy.Lita dissapeared again.

Not ALL WGS signings are bad.Easy to use throwaway lines like that.

Thompson:Good player

Robson:Nearly man of the season,often played out of position.

Bailey:Good player

Kink:?.Could be brill or tom kite.

Scotty Mac:1 of our top scorers played in midfield.

Boyd:Major dissapointment.

Others: Flood:Injured,Miller:not used.Halliday:for the future.Tavares:Good but injured

Naughton & Kitson good loan signings.

Both Gordon & Gareth were the wrong men for the job.BUT remember it was the plank Southgate who put us in the Championship in the first place.

A rose tinted view of GS1 I think - We were in a false position , 1 man team and just been embarressed 5 by WBA - Had we given him long enough you might consider GS1 would have taken us out of this league alright!!

Why not?even in a cameo role,he can only gain experience.Plus if he does a Billy Sears,we'le all be happy.

and it was the 'plank' southgate who was easily taking us out of this division aswell until he got the boot

So was he also taking us into Europe easily when he got Manager of the Month & then got us

RELEGATED?

I been more embarresed with the performances against QPR both times this season then that 5-0 trashing against WBA

Was a a game where they scored on everything but was not outplaying us. *** happens