oneBoro Forum

Next Season

its horrible as a fan constantly seeing other clubs in our league linked with various loans and we have nothing. Once over we were always in the news, always linked with players.Its a sign off how far we have fallen from grace

I know its disheartening but at this stage its the right way to go. The club think they are good enough to stay up and so any loan signing would be wasted expenditure.

Aside from that the bank wont let us spend as they aren't sure we will stay up.

Do not see Blackpool coming down,they will get enough draws to keep 'em up.

Blackpool dont draw much. They have only drew 5 all season, there are only three teams that have drew less in the league; Man U, Stoke and Wolves.

I think its fairly pointless , although good fun , to guess what our side will be next season as TM will probably surprise us with a few off the radar signings and we havent seen the end of the cull yet.

Agree with those who say no need for loans unless someone is paying all their wages as we aren't going down so not sure what value they would bring

:huh: Why has everyone got arca on their list of outs? I seriously believe that he will play for us next season on less wages.