Boyd out , Smith in

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

sorry let me qualify the reserve comment, championship reserve keeper, surely there is a premiership club that wants their keeper to have experience and is prepared to subsidise it? god knows we do it, by paying the majority of wages!

to answer you vector with a question, why didn't we try to get Carroll who is experienced and without a club?

sorry let me qualify the reserve comment, championship reserve keeper, surely there is a premiership club that wants their keeper to have experience and is prepared to subsidise it? god knows we do it, by paying the majority of wages!

to answer you vector with a question, why didn't we try to get Carroll who is experienced and without a club?

I heard that Carroll is carrying a few extra pounds and he had a trial with Sheff United a few weeks ago and played in a reserve game for them and didnt have a good match at all.

Mogga just said on BBC Tees that Forest are paying all of Boyds wages

Beat ya to it! :D

Another good result that though, I wonder how we pulled that off!

Don't care, it is just fantastic news. Hopefully they are paying for Smith too??? !!!

Unfortunately Delfouenso joined Burnley today until the end of the season.

and scored... albeit a scrappy goal. didnt do a great deal else for the rest of the game, apart from standing offside.

great news about boyds wages. one of my (glasgow) rangers supporting mates was at the shef game today. said he'd never seen boyd run so much but that he was still fat and useless.

and i quote from boyd

"I want to be part of a successful team and one that is heading in the right direction and Forest certainly fit the bill where that is concerned."

Pity you couldnt show the same passion and commintment to Boro

i was thinking the same , as ive said before forest have 4 decent forwards so why have they agreed to pay 30k a week for a fat slow 5th one . anyway keep quite or they might send him back.

i was thinking the same , as ive said before forest have 4 decent forwards so why have they agreed to pay 30k a week for a fat slow 5th one . anyway keep quite or they might send him back.

for providing options:D