oneBoro Forum

For how much longer can Taylor hoodwink Mogga

Todays match report gave the defence and midfield a decent write up.Taylor was given 5/10 with the following remark"Never got involved and never offered himself as an outlet"

I cant believe that the penny hasnt dropped yet with TM.A player with zero heart or desire who never takes any responsibility in any situation on the pitch.

He's played a number of games in this position.Virtually every game he is invisible.Effectively he hides on the pitch.He's conned a living out of the club for 7-8 years.Please TM end this now and give somebody else a go who actually wants to make a contribution.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

TP...Stocky don't like him end of.. :D

That kid could go out every game from now till the end of the season and score a hatrick every game.

But Stocky still would ask just wtf does he do. :D

I think you may have your wish anyways cos at the end of the season if he doesn't sign for lower wages Boro will be saying goodbye to him.

I am sorry to say... :D

I wish I had a smilie with a wooden spoon.... :angel:

Swap him and Bennett around. Job done.

I said as such a few weeks ago, just seems to make so much sense

In theory, I agree. In practice, I've seen Bennett in midfield for the reserves. It didn't work. It did not work at all, not just a bad game. Apparently Joe does not like it either. Theory and practice are therefore not compatible.

Sorry if that is a disappointment and maybe time will change attitudes and behavior but it certainly seems logical

As most know I used to rate Taylor.Alas things did not go so well.The player that Psycho & I used to watch has dissapeared.Sometimes specks of him reappear.Now Mogga seems to rate him,but the decision to keep him may be taken out of his hands.Is Taylor prepared to lose 10K+ a week?

I said many moons ago that we should have got Harte from Carlisle,would have cost next to nowt & he would have brought the kids through as well as delivering superb free kicks.Everyone on the forum were screaming for a left back.Ball,even French Franke was mentioned.

Then the calls were for "Bring back Taylor".He's back,now people are on his back again.

Who would be a local lad with S'Man around? Bennett is a good lad but he is still young.

The fact is that we are down to the bare bones.Who would S'Man play instead of Taylor?

I would really like to know.A fit player as well please.

For me Taylor is a decent championship full-back same as McMahon but both lacking the pace to be premiership or a quality promotion chasing championship full-backs.

Seen Bennett play on the wing before and he was shocking in the first team as well under Strachan, he hates it there. Much prefers to play full-back, funny one that though the way he beats players down the wing.

Quite simply not effective on the pitch. He just does not offer what we would expect from a left mid. Passing sideways and backwardsjust isn't enough.

Very true Sarge.I also recall Stevie Hodge passing the ball 20 times & moving 10 yards.He used to pass the ball,run,then track back to get the return.He could run all day playing tippy tap.His free kicks were good though.98% success rate in finding a team-mate.

Sorry Vinny but I think you are being a bit unfair.Anyway Mogga seems to rate him so he must be doing something right.

Taylor had a good game today apparently, Mogga has said he is continuing to grow into the role as well as allowing Joe Bennett to 'do what he does'.

What do we think then, is Taylor the long term answer to our left sided problems?