For how much longer can Taylor hoodwink Mogga

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Still not convinced by him. If we are to push for promotion next season we will have to get rid of the dead wood, the players we are carrying:

Emnes

Taylor

McDonald

Boyd

Arca

I don't see what Taylor gives us apart from cover when Bennett is on one of his forward forays. yes he has a good game against Watford but apart from the goal didn't really do much. too slow for a winger and plays lots of square balls, I wouldn't miss him if he goes

Since I started this I ought to give an updated opinion.Agree with Barticus-he had a reasonable game against Watford-certainly an improvement on his last effort at home .He actually looked a bit more interested in this game than the Derby match which may be because of the opposition but the same problems remain.Slow,passes the buck too much and rarely plays as though he really wants it.

I suspect a bloated wage packet as a result of our former Premier league status has led to a lack of fire in his belly and hunger to really make things happen.Wouldnt be missed.

I agree with you Stocktonman , i don't think Taylor is anything special these days and certainly not playing in midfield.His body language doesnt do him any favours, he looks like a teenager having a strop most of the time.

Mogga keeps on talking about fast attacking football , if he plans us to play like that in the near future then Taylor has to be out of the squad.