oneBoro Forum

Isn't It Great?

I know Chaps, we should remind ourselves from time to time about precisely how awesome those games were. we certainly had something going on. JFH's goal was amazing, he just stood there and blasted it.

Macca's goals will always stand out, doesn't matter how many times I watch them I still think the Basel keeper's going to stop that winner and the diving header I just can't work out HOW he scored it.

Monumentally epic doesn't even come close to describe those moments.

Do not know how you work that out Rich.Its been 5 years since the Gunners won owt,& that were the FA Cup.They were in Champions League final against Barcelona,always get past group stage AND never been out out of top four in Prem for over a decade.

Where as since the halyceon days of Mac,never been in top ten,& finally relegated.Then abject failure in the Championship,AND don't anyone give me that old chestnut that Gareth would have won us promotion.We were only a few points behind the leaders,but we were only 2 points ahead of mid table.Thats why rightly or wrongly,Gibson gave Gareth the chop.

MAC wasn't the greatest manager but he was streets ahead of the last 2 berks.

Although we may still struggle financially,I am happier now Mogga is at the helm.

yeh i know but youd be supprised how many of them dont know the last time they won anything ,they are all obsesed with the champions league final and they lost that