oneBoro Forum

Brad Jones joins Derby

Mowbray doesnt want to waste any money now that we are very close to being safe.

Livermore has gone to Leeds on loan.

Vokes and Pancheo have gone to Norwich.

Cardiff are after Marlon King .

all go today for some clubs.

I doubt Norwich will be paying anything towards his wages either. Would of been decent for us to get him in with Lita out and all that. Also if he liked it here and we like him it could of set us up nicely for a season long loan or something next season.

Funny. Liverpool did us a massive favour it seems! Woy has made some mistakes there, which is a shame really because i did rate him as a manager. And i still do. But clearly he wasn't ready to manage a big team.

As for us making any loan signings - i would be very happy if when the loan window closes we haven't made any additions. We don't need to. Bar a dramatic demise we are safe from relegation. We are short of funds and any that can be saved now can be possibly put to better use next season. And it's a good chance for us to see what some of our fringe / young players have to offer if with 5 or so games to go we have secured survival.

the only free loans you get are unproven youngsters. I reckon the thinking behind it is why go for an unproven youngster who will be back to his own club in a coupla months when we have a tonne of unproven youngsters of our own waiting to get a chance!

yeh agree about there not being any point getting youngsters in but surely there must be a couple of more experienced players who havent got in their clubs 25 man squad and their clubs would rather they were playing (think davies). I don't know if there are any, just wondering...