oneBoro Forum

Season Ticket Prices?

boroboy i commend ur unrelenting loyalty, i do always support the team when at the match and i wouldnt watch another team even if the tickets were free.

think ive just been venting a bit, to be honest i am sick, theres no buzz anymore, i hate seeing the staduim half full, couple that with the poor displays and i am having trouble keeping the kids interested in the game.

ur attitude is spot on, im just going through a bit of a downer with the club at the minute, it just seems like nobody gives a squat anymore.

But am gonna get the positivity back. come on then boro and bring on next season :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Darkgunslinger may I ask how old your children are?

Perhaps a change of location is needed to bring back the buzz at games.

I don`t hide the fact that I`m a member of Red faction and if you are trully feeling sick then may I recommend for the remainder of the home games this season you move you and your childrens tickets over to block 52. This can be done at the ticket office.

The reason I say 52 is that it`s close enough for your children to be able to join in with the singing and general feel within the SEC but, far enough away that your not in a***st the doyles who just go to intimidate the away fans.

Now.....CF is right, it has started to pick up since TM has taken over, yes it has took a little bit of time but the feeling I get coming from him and those in and around the ground is that we are on the up.

That buzz you are missing may just be reignited by doing what I put above. It worked for me.

Sorry if that has come across big headed or anything negative, just that if you aren`t going to renew, then I`ll make a recommendation to try and change your mind and I believe that being in and around the SEC will do that.

hi boroboy they are 8 and 6

at the moment we are in the north stand right in the centre of the stand and the atmosphere is very poor

thanks for your suggestion, ive never been in the se corner, but they do make a lot of noise, i didnt know you could swap where you sit at the game? Its defiantly worth trying, because against the foxes the atmosphere was spot on because we had the yak as a pantomime baddie

and the kids loved it.

some of my derision is probably down to the fact that its me first season with the kids, where normally i would go out for a few beers before and after, which always helps when its the boro lol

being a member of red faction can u give me a little more info on it cheers pal

and yeah were defo picking up and i can c us easy making the playoffs next year at worst.

at the minute im paying £7 to watch the highland league, but most teams in the league charge that or a couple of quid less whether there newly formed or the league champs, even to an away game with travel and food im spending about £16.

As a whole people do not realise that the price a ST makes per game means that FL football isnt badly priced £16 a game is fantastic value. (i understand you might be upset at me saying fantastic, but im not actually an origional Boro fan. Im a football fan who happens to be in a position to go to a lot of Middlesbrough games at all levels. In the PL i admit i applauded Berbatov's vollyed goal against us, and many other occassions ive been more than impressed when ive left and boro have lost. I enjoyed watching the worlds best players regardless of them beoing in a boro shirt)

To me its not about the price of a pint thats additional, its not actually part of everyones football experience. Thats individual. And people need to look past that.

Ive paid £10 a game to watch east stirling, paid nearly as much to watch stenhousemanure, stirling, falkirk £14, annans first game was over £10. Gretnas first game also wasnt cheap i think that was around £10 as well. Non league wise ive paid up to £10 to watch northern league.

Compare that to £16 and im sorry but i dont see what the problem is regarding ticket prices.

Now if people cant afford to save that and pay it in a one off payment fair enough. But there are credit cards thats zero intrest for a year on ST sales. There are ways and means. If your credit blacklisted, then yeah unlucky. Football shouldnt be a priority, paying your bills should :D

£16 per match for a season ticket is fine but it only works out at that price if you attend every home game.Once you start missing matches the average cost per game obviously increases.

I do think the club should look at the Derby model of 6 or 12 game tickets.

hi boroboy they are 8 and 6

at the moment we are in the north stand right in the centre of the stand and the atmosphere is very poor.

being a member of red faction can u give me a little more info on it cheers pal

Your kids would love it over in the SEC and deffo in block 52....around row 26 and seats 50-55 would be perfect as you get to see the party pretty close but not to close, so you get an idea of what`s going on.

Also if your kids would like a flag to wave ( all meet ground regulations ), I`m sure one of the RF lads will provide your kids with 1 each, they`ll probably offer you confetti and a few streamers to throw as the teams come out aswell but that`s entirely up to you if you weant to accept them. I can arrange this for you if you like and they could meet you at the ground on the day.

I have to admit though that the North stand will get back to being the best part of the ground once we take off as a team again.

There really isn`t anything to say about RF tbh, all we try and do is create an atmosphere that will hopefully lift the team and the fans. We sing non stop for the whole game and we don`t ever get on the backs of the players or manager.

If you want to go to the football and experience it like it should be, then, for the time being, the SEC is the best place.

Some people won`t agree but that`s their own personal opinion and it could be different for each and every fan, depending on what they want.

Try it for one game, it can`t hurt.

I do think the club should look at the Derby model of 6 or 12 game tickets.

I agree.

i agree curtis its bloody ridicules to pay £15 to see non league players and they arent even profesional. it costs £5 to see their reserves and ive played in teams that have beaten them.

the premier league have dragged every leagues price up .it depends what your compareing to, how much is a good concert or a decent show to go and see. im not saying £21 is cheap or expensive just that in this day and age its not stupid

aye but you dont usually go to a concert every single week

And I would suggest you dont go watch european football every week either, yet compare English ticket prices to those?

aye but you dont usually go to a concert every single week

And I would suggest you dont go watch european football every week either, yet compare English ticket prices to those?

but the people in those european countries who support those teams will...