• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with passenger,I fear we'll lose(though I have been saying that before our last couple of games as well..). 1-0 Ipswich, possibly 1-1.

This maybe back to reality and being brought back down to earth with a bump though I know Mogga would like to do well at Ipswich. I think in all honesty that that at any time of the season we would look at this game and say we would be happy with a point and with that I will go for a goaless draw!

I agree, this is going to be a tough game, and if we can get a point from it, I will be more then pleased. Their midfield is very good, and they have got some big threats going forward in Wickham, Scotland being big and powerful, and another young prospect named Josh Carson.

I was thinking we'd do ok getting a draw out of this one but then thought, well Ipswich like to play football and we have players who like to play a bit as well. So lets try and beat them at their own game.

Can see Robbo coming back for this one and maybe Arca, so i'll go for a deserved 2-1 win. :)

This could be an interesting match to watch.Are they going to play footy or cancel 1 another out? Strangely enough their usual striker was popping 'em in for Swansea yesterday.

Jewell has done well for Ipswich.How long he will continue is another story.Will Marcus give him any dosh,& will he be allowed to keep his young guns?

I am going for 2-2

3-1 to boro, we'll get revenge for the first game of the season that was such a dross. Mowbray has completley turned us around though i hope we dont play like we did the other day.