oneBoro Forum

Lincoln City v Boro

Here's a report from the Lincoln City website mcgannd, they reckon Fowler took the corner for Gibson's winner?

Good to here Williams coming on and standing out, the lads got some tallent, struggles to finish, though or maybe it was down to good goalkeeping last night.

http://www.redimps.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10440~2343180,00.html

Many thanks Baresi - at least I got the goal scored by Wyke correct. I was ducking my head round a post to see the corner flag but Williams and Fowler do look completely different, so no real excuse.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was Reach who took the corner :S

For me, Williams' best position is in the hole behind a main striker.

I'd like to see more of Fowler, he seemed to have a swagger when he came on, very comfortable on the ball. Charlie Wyke, our modern day answer to Brian Clough, I thought looked a bit clumsy, was in the right place for the goal though

Mcgannd, where were you sat? Were you one of the hairbearbunch?

hairbearbunch! lol

no little fat old man with green jacket and tan trousers with olive patches at bum and knee to the left of the main gangway but not far up bottom side of what was presumably the directors box

I thought it was Reach who took the corner :S

For me, Williams' best position is in the hole behind a main striker.

I'd like to see more of Fowler, he seemed to have a swagger when he came on, very comfortable on the ball. Charlie Wyke, our modern day answer to Brian Clough, I thought looked a bit clumsy, was in the right place for the goal though

hairbearbunch! lol

hairbear bunch was presumably a bunch of students.

Wyke does look a bit ungainly but he is effective. Last night was the first time I've seen him fail to score when given a chance and the keeper had to save one of them. He had 3 oppotunities but only missed the target

once. I assume that it is a record that is impossible to keep up but i found it interesting

Should you want to say hello next time let me know if your going! The Passenger and myself had a mini meet up! :D

may well do but i'll not be going again this year nor indeed do I expect to do many home matches, if any, next year. I like Elland Road as v good chippie across the road - Bradford as its easy to park and free but Lincoln is a complete one off, my first visit.

I was at the Riverside on Saturday, Burnley on Tuesday and Lincoln on Wednesday that's probably enough punishment for one week. At least the Reserves put a smile on my face after the debacle at Burnley

keep smiling