• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

He did play left back yeah, Franks started up front with Wyke. Pilatos... well, where does Pilatos play, right back come centre forward :s

Quite liked the look of Dobie on the right as well.

I'd had a few scoops, i'm sure my Powlay will be a more reliable source! :D

It was great to meet my first 'oneboro' board member. Nothing like a mini meetup!

Weldon and Reach both interchanged at lb, with Reach finishing the game as MC.

He did well attacking doen the left in the first half, and it was with his corner boro won the game!

funny old game last night 2-0 up and cruising. Silly pass right across the "D" and interception by their no 8 cracking shot, Steele no chance. Captian Ben Gibson was urging to keep the ball as the game died. they did not and conceded a corner. Steele howler !! came for the ball and completely missed it. It hit gibson and went into the net 2-2.

2 minutes injury time we attacked and gained a corner. All three centre backs came up and Gibson got the winning header.

Having read the Boro site I'm considering changing my glasses. I thought that Wyke had scored our first goal and I thought that Luke Williams had played the corner that Gibson headed in. ok a post in the way but that is really no excuse.

Luke Williams is a stand out player at this level and perhaps the second to consistantly take the eye was Reach.

I thought they ended up playing three at the back r-l Jackson, Gibson, Weldon. Midfield Bruno,Oliver,Edwards,the guy from Everton and Reach with Wyke and Williams up front. Franks did not look a happy bunny when I saw him during the break with his tracksuit top on

Edwards, Oliver and Fowler are all similar players, technically gifted and able but produce little of substance for a lot of effort or perhaps not a lot of effort. Lets hope they expand their game as they move on

Mcgannd, which role would you prefer L. Williams to play, striker or RM?

i saw a few matches L. Williams played for the first team. He is very similar to McDonald but is more pacy and better dribbling skill. But he is not as profilic as McDonald.

Mcgannd, which role would you prefer L. Williams to play, striker or RM?

i saw a few matches L. Williams played for the first team. He is very similar to McDonald but is more pacy and better dribbling skill. But he is not as profilic as McDonald.

Interesting question Ng. I think ultimately striker but right now he might be better coming from midfield as he is probably insufficiently robust to cope with some of he thugs masqerading as central defenders in the Championship