oneBoro Forum

Boro V Hull

Are we going to see a confident team turn out for this match or will Hull decide to go for our throats due to our last result.

Can we get those elusive points that ensures our safety without having to rely on other results?

I fear the latter and can see us losing again 2-0 against Hull

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

it is no harm to see another win or defeat

the remaining matches will give Mowbray indications on who is performed up to the level and fits the manager's strategy

I am hoping for a good reaction from the squad and a confident 3-1 win for Boro - the players need to prove to the club, its fans and the manager, that they want to be here next season.

Like Trepid I am waiting for an improved performance after Tuesdays mauling.Thank gawd for that high scoring full back Taylor.You know the one thats too slow & and can't play football.

No,I do not know why it went threpenny bits up,but accept it & learn from it.

Nigel has built this team into a strong late contender for the play offs,lets dash their hopes by securing a narrow win.

whenever i'v been to see hull, they haven't looked anything special. i have a friend who has a season ticket there and says they are better away from home, very nervous at the kc apparantly.

although, saying that, if we play like we did on tuesday we will get tonked.

i'm going with 3 hull fans so i hope we play a bit better than the other day.

i'll go 2-2 i think.

Just a note on Taylor's goal... was it me or was it a horrible scuff!? Looked like he nearly missed but that's only from the highlights. Not knocking him though, I think he's a very solid and capable player- just not much more unfortunately.

As for the Hull game I feel confident with Lita and Emnes back, I reckon we can grab a 2-0 victory.

As for the Hull game I feel confident with Lita and Emnes back, I reckon we can grab a 2-0 victory.

How true it is that we have missed our Starvin Marvin and who would have thought that a few weeks ago??? We have done well attacking wise without Lita but it is better to see him back just a pity bailey is not invloved

Yeah, Bailey has been impressive. Its not a wonder he is injured with the effort he puts in. Shame he does seem to get injured a bit though. Good character about him now and Mogga has him playing well.

I think with our main strikers back we have a decent chance on Sat and Mogga will want the team to ship less goals.

I would like to see Smallwood play a little longer this match as he has been doing well recently.

Think we might scrape a draw, we'll give their defence something to worry about now Marvin is back, our unfit players will be a bit fitter- Thomson, Robson and Bates. Should be more of a contest. Give Smallwood a shot in midfield and play Williams at right back. 2-2

Yeah I would like to see smallwood in and Williams rb just to mix it up a bit

not sure about that CF. We have maybe had 1 consecutive same team all season. We don't do anything but mix it up! Saying that I take your point, we do need to try some of the younger players. I think/hope next season we settle on a team and squad and just go with that.

Hoping to sneak this Hull game. Don't want to concede too many either. 2-1? Fingers crossed.

McMahon seems to have got a bit too comfortable at right back just recently, it might be what he needs to be left out for a week or two.

We'll beat Hull 2-1, Rhys Williams and Marv will score the goals