oneBoro Forum

Boro V Coventry

i dont want to see a team of untried youngest thank you very much. I know we have nothing to play for but doesnt stop punters paying to see them play. If the attitude is we can blood the youngest as we have nothing to lose then charge us all £10.00 to get in. If i wanted to see the youngest and untried i would go to the reserves.

Boro should put out the strongest side possible to win this game

Agree completely, have a bench of youngsters by all means, try one starter maybe but only if he has the capabilities, let's finish the season on form and as high up the table as we can

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I agree with fentmoore,

We really do need to finish the season on a high, especially as the season we have had has been so poor.

I can forgive us this season only because of the managerial problems we have had, however if Mowbray wants his local pride propaganda to work then we need to be trying our best to thump every team we meet, whilst thats not going to happen realistically, losing the last few games or constant poor performances aren't going to help his cause or bring the fans back.

3-1 to the Boro today :)

I said he'd score 7... :P

--------------- Smith ----------------

-- Hoyte - Davies - Williams - Taylor --

Robson - Thomson - Smallwood - Arca

------------- Emnes - Lita -----------

Steele, Haas, Flood, Halliday, Kink, Gibson, Reach

good news that reach and gibson are on the bench...should get a run out if we are doing good.

nice to see Steele back on the team sheet also.

feel that hoyte should have a good game here with his speed.

bates never seems to get light injuries, always seems to be a 6-18 month recovery with the kid lol

i think we should get 3-0 today i'm hoping for a clean sheet again, whatever the score

disapointed Wyke isn't even on the bench we dont have a sub for Lita who's just come back from injury....