oneBoro Forum

U18s vs Wolves 30/4/11 (result only no report)

Thepassenger knows im not dave parnaby he has met me!

The youth side of things has always intrested me, and being the researcher for football manager i need to see as many players as possible. A lot of the youths want to know how they will be in game so contact me and quite happily give me information.

Thats quite sick, I love FM, think you underated some of our youth/reserves though :)

Feel free to PM me, or start a thread somewhere and let me know who you think ive under rated, why and what you think they should be rated. :)

Joe Bennett is under rated maninly due to the fact he had hardly played till mwbray came in and looked nothing like he does now!

Feel free to PM me, or start a thread somewhere and let me know who you think ive under rated, why and what you think they should be rated. :)

Joe Bennett is under rated maninly due to the fact he had hardly played till mwbray came in and looked nothing like he does now!

I will do later when Ive got some time, to be fair you will have done it pre season wont you? and a lot have came on since then

Yeah files go in before the season starts, then you update in Jan.

Ive got tillmay 15th to do my phase I file. Final file is like mid june with any other updates regarding moves etc to be done seperatly until lock as the transfer window closes.

So Bennett was done at the time he was out of WGS's plans.