oneBoro Forum

11 New Academy Players

Any news about the Hernandez lad?

Only asking because we don't usually see many foreign players coming to our academy.

Obvious ones excluded ofcourse.

Like i get excited!

Jones is skillful with the ball at his feet.

Maloney is a midget.

Coddingtons a good GK

is the fact hes a miget good or bad :)

i have not seen him play but in the past english academies have been known to prefer physically mature players over slight ones, so I would guess he may have something about him. But that is only a guess.

Only asking because we don't usually see many foreign players coming to our academy.

We actually average around 7-10% being non English coming through the academy.

Like i get excited!

Jones is skillful with the ball at his feet.

Maloney is a midget.

Coddingtons a good GK

is the fact hes a miget good or bad :)

I would suggest its not good. :)

• 3 months later...

Lewis Maloney-Midget? How many times you seen him play 90 minutes? How many times have you watched him train? Does height even matter in football? If your going to make a forum regarding all youth players you need to start getting facts right and looking into players instead of just refering to them as a midget when hes the best player in the academy. Remember that in two years time when your writing rave reports on him.

Welcome to the Forum , It would appear that you are upset by that comment about your friend Lewis Maloney.

Thank you for taking the time to come on here and stick up for him.

I think you will find that Powlay attends the majority of the academy and reserve games hence his twitter name of Boroyouth.

im new to the site, and ive read alot of the profiles, i just dont understand it. Majority of the academy players are getting slated when in future years they are going to be first team. No wonder the english game is the way it is if young,small,techinally gifted players dont get a chance.