oneBoro Forum

Hulse

if this is 2 Believed i think 3 million is way 2 much and i just can't see it being that much

ibbys dead when ,what, how could u send me an address so i can send my condolences

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This confirms it,the heiracy do not know what they are doing.£3 Mil for Hulse.They need their heads examining.Boro are supposed to be on their knees,and MFC are shelling out an obscene amount on a hasbeen.

The only thing he did Saturday was to try & pull Tyson away from the Derby fans,as he did nothing in the match.Rated 4to 6 in the papers.

Gibson & co have lost the plot!!

VB KILLED iBBY!!!

Thats a strong accusation to make Juninho!

I agree that 3 million is alot of money for Hulse, but i'm just not sure who we could get for any less than that??

Problem is, it's going to take a strong offer to get any half decent player today cause teams have no time to replace.

Knowing Boro their offer of "In the region of £3 million" for Hulse will be £500k now and £10 a week for the next 162 years.

Derby have said before they dont want to sell him, Hulse has said the other week that he doesnt want to leave, so is it Boro trying to say "Well we did try to sign somebody but he didnt want to join us".

Im not a big Hulse fan but he is different from the other so called strikers that we already have.

Linthorpian Hulse played his first game of the season on Saturday following a hernia op.He was Derby's player of the year last year and top scorer with 18.He is a proven Champ ionship centre forward.Presumably we are trying to recycle the Alves money on the type of forward we desperately need.

Linthorpian Hulse played his first game of the season on Saturday following a hernia op.He was Derby's player of the year last year and top scorer with 18.He is a proven Champ ionship centre forward.Presumably we are trying to recycle the Alves money on the type of forward we desperately need.

Well when you look at it like that.. He sounds rather good, but then again i know nothing of the lad.

S'man,I am rather hoping that Vector is nearer the truth.VB is very astute in his observations.

I am just very concerned that we are shelling out such an amount on a injury prone player.I have nothing against his prowess as a player in his day,but as others posts have stated,what about his resale value?Do we want another write off?

Also S'Man where is this money coming from?Last week we didn't have a pot to p*$$ in."GS hasn't any money to spend".MFC pleading poverty,Now they have found 3Mil.Cut to scene from "Life of Brian""Its a miracle,its a miracle".

I am sorry S'Man,but you couldn't make it up.I have stated on these & other pages players who Boro could afford,and if Gareth is listening,get up to Black Cat land & get Healy on loan.He can get goals at this level & international level.Then you can get rid of Ali for a decent sum.

The way I see it is Derby have probably got their last chance of getting a good transfer fee for Hulse, or do they think its worth sacrificing the dosh as they believe he can help them get promoted ? Also I would imagine they would want to replace him as he is their main striker,they dont have much time to buy somebody.

If we had been linked with replacing Mido with Hulse last year most Boro fans, including me, would have been outraged. Yet, with hindsight, it could have been a great move, provided that Hulse played alongside Alves instead of either of them getting isolated, frustrated and demotivated as one of GS's favoured lone strikers.

I know that's one hell of a big if and hindsight is a wonderful thing but I called repeatedly last season for a bruiser to play alongside Alves, even for David Wheater, on one occasion. In my opinion, Southgate ruined Alves by using him as he did and it's the single biggest factor in bringing us to where we are now.