oneBoro Forum

mark viduka

Do you want Dukes Back  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dukes Back

• Yes
    • No

I don't know about not going back. We went back twice for Juninho! As long as the players fits the bill and has the right attitude I don't mind.

King would probably offer more in this division than last season but it's no good if he's going to be in prison!

Viduka has something different to most players out there in that he can create space and seem to have more time on the ball than he really does. Disappointing attitude though when it comes to commitment and workrate but I think would be a great option for us.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

the only king I'm going to entertain is Jo.

Jo King, get it?

that's what we'd be if we bought him, only I'd add 'you must be 'expletive'' in front of the word joking.

The ONLY thing king did last season was make alves look half decent.

I'd love to see Viduka back.... In f***ing Australia....!!!!

How any of you can even contemplate having him back is beyond me...

He's been a mercenary all his life and he ain't gonna change now...

He isn't too proud to come back for a big payday though, is he..???

Seems to me that he spent an awful lot of time off the pitch and on the "treatment table" when he was here...

Yeah, sure he scored a few goals but as an earlier poster pointed out, quite often he didn't seem to show an awful lot of commitment or effort when he did manage to drag himself on to the pitch...

Strange thing is, his mysterious injuries seemed to fade away when an international game was on the agenda..!!!

Maybe it's an "Aussie" trait, because his mate, Harry Kewell was exactly the same...

Don't get me wrong... There's no doubt that the bloke has talent and ability, but without coupling that up with effort and commitment there doesn't seem much point in even playing the game at all...!!!

It's a no-brainer for me if the Boro should even contemplate having him back...!!

One more thing before I finish... There are people saying on the forum that they would consider having him back on a pay per play basis or even on a "poor" wage of only £40k a week...!!!!

Jesus, he could barely shift his lazy ar*e when he was trousering £60k a week...

What makes you think that you're gonna' get more for less...???!!!!!

:D:D:D

Missed yer Red yer old bugger.

And it was nice to read your post,can't say I agree with it but then again when have we ever seen eye to eye.:P

PS..

By the way its just a daft thread that will never come to light,you only have to look at the guy that posted it in the begining.:D

And it was nice to read your post,can't say I agree with it but then again when have we ever seen eye to eye.:P

PS..

By the way its just a daft thread that will never come to light,you only have to look at the guy that posted it in the begining.:D

sgtpepper can you drop this because you going to get yourself in trouble and not me my English is spot on.

PS..

By the way its just a daft thread that will never come to light,you only have to look at the guy that posted it in the begining

i find that comment so childish sorry to say.

PS..

sgtpepper can you drop this because you going to get yourself in trouble and not me my English is spot on.

PS..

By the way its just a daft thread that will never come to light,you only have to look at the guy that posted it in the begining

I think you should think before you type and then again before you press post, seriously, you are just opening yourself up with comments like that!

PS..

PS..

why are u threataning people again can you not chill and think be4 u start,why is he going 2 get into trouble he is speaking the truth u write like a foreigner speaks i have problems with punctuation and such stuff and the way you write is not like that and u have been known to call people racist how do you think people guess you might not be from are area. your time will be alot easyer on this forum if u did'nt bite so easily at people which makes it easy 4 people 2 say things 2 u and might make u feel like your been targeted

PS..

PS..

why are u threataning people again can you not chill and think be4 u start,why is he going 2 get into trouble he is speaking the truth u write like a foreigner speaks i have problems with punctuation and such stuff and the way you write is not like that and u have been known to call people racist how do you think people guess you might not be from are area. your time will be alot easyer on this forum if u did'nt bite so easily at people which makes it easy 4 people 2 say things 2 u and might make u feel like your been targeted

am sorry but your not right why not talk about the thread thats open the forum is not all about me you lot are just trying to unsettle me for nothing please please grow up.

Ibby the bunny boiler :D

Do you honestly think you can walk back onto the forum and start slagging people off in your childish manner and asking Rob to close threads down because they are not of your required taste.

Then think you would not come under some kind of response like this.

That little line of mine was a mild one I can do better.

My suggestion to you ibby is stay away from my threads and I will stay away from your silly threads.

Take it or leave it.

Whilst on the subject of closing threads perhaps this one should be closed now that its gone off topic,thanks to you ibby once more.

I can't find it anywhere else about Viduka. Does this rumour have any substance at all? I joined this forum to talk about REAL Boro news, not just make believe.

Oh, by the way, I've heard Boro are signing Kaka on a free!!