oneBoro Forum

mark viduka

Do you want Dukes Back  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dukes Back

• Yes
    • No

thanks for the link vectorboro i think there moved there site around www.boro.co.uk i use to go on to that to get on to the forum which would not load up the forum.

After they deleted the Boro Forum board, the main site's link still pointed to the deleted board for a while, so it didn't work. I believe they eventually got it pointing to their replacement board, after many trials and tribulations. It's not an easy thing to do, you know, but it should work now.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarge .... That forum was looking a bit thin on the ground in the contributor stakes so I thought I'd would give it a boost.

May be they could change the name to Ibbys Corner or Boro Loves Ibbys Words of Wisdom :)

Calm down Ibby ... Its called a bit of banter

you're dead right VB.

The thing is EVERYONE can see what's happening, it's all written there in black and white.

you can try and support or help out but end up getting bitten in return it's perplexing.

now reputation marks have been removed, and I resent the idea of things being changed for the masses because of trouble caused by one (sorry i started another thread about this without reading this one fully).

It's like, "if no-one owns up to who boffed in the headmaster's biscuit tin then you ALL stay back after school...!"

Ditto here Bugrit.

Never been one to go on a witch hunt, but that guy just causes problems.

He writes false accusations and is sooooooo irritating .

I once liked the guy even stuck up for him a few times.

But that was before he stopped taking his medication.:D:D

Yes, you have and I agree that ibby doesn't help himself sometimes. However, I still can't help the feeling that he's getting a pretty rough ride, even from those of us who genuinely bear him no ill will.

He's outnumbered.

Bugs you are being suckered the same as all of us where that thought ibby was this friendly person that couldnot write proper sentences over the past few months he as slipped a few times and wrote quite proper english without all the subterfuge that he normally puts in the mails.

Heres a fresh piece of ibby's writing from the EG.

I will let you guess who its to.

"will you zip it dont try spamming this forum again you clown "

Quite clearly he as no writing difficulties and if that is the case then he is a WUM and understands english also.

I rest my case your honour.

How is it that this forum is allowed to be clogged up with so much back biting and name calling. Sgt Pepper wrote -: "You are just not of this world are you mate.

Nothing wrong with my manners mate at least in our house we eat off plates and use knives and folks." What the hell does that mean, what exactly are you saying there Sgt Pepper? I only ask beacuse you've taken offense at being called a racist yet from the tone of the reply it appears "if the cap fits...". I would suggest that this thread is closed down before it really does decend into racist bullying and judging by the replys i've read that won't be long. Can I make a suggestion, if you don't like the thread move onto another one and ignore any posts by the poster in future. I know i will be!!

Oh and as for Viduka coming back, he didn't exactly set the world alight up the road so what makes people think he can do anything better for us and on less money !!

HOW ANYONE CAN BE RACIST TO A PERSON WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYONE'S RACES ARE IS COMPLETELY BEYOND ME.

If we start going down that road then this forum will quickly become somewhere that people are afraid of airing their views in case it may be deemed offensive by some small or obscure minority. We currently live in a country where free speech is allowed, the rules of the board must be adhered to and we should all be allowed to play freely.

People's misuse of the 'Racist' card I find very offensive. For instance, Jade Goody was not being racist, she was just being an incredibly ignorant bully. She called that girl Shilpa 'Popadom', would it be racist if someone called Jade -Jade 'Fish and Chips'?

I've probably opened a whole can of worms here, but before anyone posts back consider the definition of the word racist and then see if you think it still applies;

racism; noun

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races; and the prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

I would say the posts on here may show prejudice or antagonism directed at people but it's because of the superhuman amount of balderdash that is written and NOT because of where anyone may be from.

Ibby please don't think for one second that I'm defending you!! I'm just don't like bullying and racisim. I do wish you would try to keep your posts relevant to the thread title instead of constantly reacting with posts threatening to report somebody because they don't agree with your thoughts/ideas. I personally don't have a problem with anyone on this site beacause I don't know anyone on here. I'm sure two people from this forum could walk straight past each other in the street and not know that they had been conversing with that person on the internet and in some case that's probably best. I really only log on to catch up on the latest gossip and try to gauge what the general feeling is about the club and it's prospects, unfortunately I end up having to sift through aload of back biting and name calling to get to the bits i want. The one thing i will say is that you Ibby seem to be at the centre of alot of them!! Chill out and just post your threads/responses and if possible try not to rise to what sometimes appears bait but other times frustrations.

By the way I'm sure you've been given the above advice on many occassions, infact I'm postive you have so not want to sound like a stuck record by please start at the top and read again!!

All the best

Up the Boro!!