oneBoro Forum

The Games Industry

For you Football Manager fans, I am trying to set up a special deal for OneBoro members for the new version due out before Christmas. I will come back to you when I have some feedback from Sega and Sports Interactive.

Please register your interest on here.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Definitely interest here. Will try PES Demo out on Wednesday, interested to see these new attacking runs (which have always annoyed me on PES with them being non existant)

Can't wait for the PES demo - I've always been a PES fan and just never can get into FIFA.

PES 2011 was a vast improvement and I really enjoy the gameplay and I've heard 2012 will really build on this.

Not having the right names never bothers me since I always find a download to update the kits and players.

Master League is one of my favourites, although I've never gotten into Master League online. What I'd really love to be able to do is play my Master League but add a friend to play on the same side as me online. Now that would be brilliant.

I bought FM 2010 as my last installment but I always find I don't have enough time to play through it since it takes so long. The old Championship Manager 00/01 used to make it easy for you to breeze through seasons and whilst I like the FM series with the added detail, you really do need hours spare to play it.

Some of you may have already played this but it's a little gem if not....

http://www.sporcle.com/games/peanut4/200_premier_goals

enjoy

urgh, mind went blank resulting in a dismal 41 for me. although to be fair, i was only 3 when the premier league was created, so i didn't really pay much attention for the first few years :p

I had a database that took it all the way down to the 10th level and I played with my local team Northallerton, gave up by the time I was in League 1, but that took me a good 13/14 seasons. lol

You just inspired me to start a game with Billingham Synthonia. Premiership here we come!!!!

I had a database that took it all the way down to the 10th level and I played with my local team Northallerton, gave up by the time I was in League 1, but that took me a good 13/14 seasons. lol

You just inspired me to start a game with Billingham Synthonia. Premiership here we come!!!!

It is incredibly good fun I think, and massively challenging. The hardest thing is changing from part time to full time. First couple of seasons are hard usually (I found it stupidly hard to get decent loans in) but you'll probably hit back to back promotions with decent tactics.

I may start another one. Just a shame you can't run through seasons as quick in this as you could in CM 01/02. :(

On a side note for anyone interested I think there's a custom database out for CM 01/02 that brings it up to date with current players etc. If you prefer the older format/faster seasons I'd highly recommend it. I'll look for the download if I can.

I can find a link to the game itself too, but not sure if that is allowed? It's on what appears to be the official CM Forum so I guess it's quite legal in their eyes.

Finally taking the plunge and starting a "Journeyman" game of FM. Basically, I'm starting off unemployed, with the lowest leagues possible selected from England, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, and I'm going to keep moving between clubs often to move up the ladder to see if I can eventually get the boro job and return them to glory my way!