• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Never disconnected for me.

Had 2 people disconnect in a row last night though, got me into the final of the EA Shield where I played some moron with the worst connection every, it felt like everytime I was about to shoot, the game would lag. I managed to get a head and then he scored due to his connection messing up my defending, he won due to the worst penalty decision ever though :P

Also played some knobhead that passed the ball across his defence for the last 20 minutes as soon as I pulled the game back to 2-1.

I know this is a little early, with the game not even being released for a week yet. But I think there's still massive room for improvement with Fifa, and I think the difference between Fifa 10 and Fifa 12 is so minimal that EA are almost slacking on us.

So I'm writing a list of what I want to see in Fifa 13. Without it, I think I'll bypass EA for a year as I'm not going to spend £40 just for a slightly updated game when they have 12 months to implement lots of new features.

1. Attacking Movement HAS to be improved. This is probably the biggest thing for me, players don't make intelligent runs and their positioning half the time feels like it's a 12 year old doing it. I think they could learn from PES with this, as PES absolutely nailed it this year. If Fifa can adopt a similar system I'd be happy.

2. The whole stop and wait for ball scenario. You know what I'm talking about, when you make a pass to a winger and he just stands there waiting to collect the ball, so an opposition player casually walks in and makes the interception even if all your player had to do was make 5 yards to pick up the pass. It happens at least once or twice a game, and it's annoying as hell.

3. I enjoy the new defending system, but they need different buttons for standing tackle and the from behind tug. This is because there's been times when I've been running behind a player and want to just tug at him to slow him down and get a tackle in, and instead he just tries to tackle which slows him right down and let's the opposition run away with it and get an easy cross in/shot in or something.

4. The Be a Pro mode needs to be better. I used to be a massive fan of this when it first came out, I now can't touch it. I play the PES version and it seems so much better in comparison.

5. They need to fine tune the passing. I'm not saying make it easier, because I like the fact it's not easy to do a Barcelona and play keep ball (even if my average possession stat is usually 65% online). They just need to fine tune it a bit, as in when you make a pass in a general direction and there's 2 or 3 players clustered together, it should recognize which of those players is the best to pass to and do that. As it's pretty annoying when you've got 3 players sat on the outside of the box, 2 are marked and one is nice and open and you make a pass to the edge of the box and it tries to go to the wrong player so you lose a scoring chance.

I'm sure there's lots more they could do also. However I do think the career mode this year is the best yet, I love the scouting network etc etc.

Just buy pro evo when it comes out. Trust me the online master league is the muts nuts. *** FIFA, its for kids.

I know this is a little early, with the game not even being released for a week yet. But I think there's still massive room for improvement with Fifa, and I think the difference between Fifa 10 and Fifa 12 is so minimal that EA are almost slacking on us.

So I'm writing a list of what I want to see in Fifa 13. Without it, I think I'll bypass EA for a year as I'm not going to spend £40 just for a slightly updated game when they have 12 months to implement lots of new features.

1. Attacking Movement HAS to be improved. This is probably the biggest thing for me, players don't make intelligent runs and their positioning half the time feels like it's a 12 year old doing it. I think they could learn from PES with this, as PES absolutely nailed it this year. If Fifa can adopt a similar system I'd be happy.

2. The whole stop and wait for ball scenario. You know what I'm talking about, when you make a pass to a winger and he just stands there waiting to collect the ball, so an opposition player casually walks in and makes the interception even if all your player had to do was make 5 yards to pick up the pass. It happens at least once or twice a game, and it's annoying as hell.

3. I enjoy the new defending system, but they need different buttons for standing tackle and the from behind tug. This is because there's been times when I've been running behind a player and want to just tug at him to slow him down and get a tackle in, and instead he just tries to tackle which slows him right down and let's the opposition run away with it and get an easy cross in/shot in or something.

4. The Be a Pro mode needs to be better. I used to be a massive fan of this when it first came out, I now can't touch it. I play the PES version and it seems so much better in comparison.

5. They need to fine tune the passing. I'm not saying make it easier, because I like the fact it's not easy to do a Barcelona and play keep ball (even if my average possession stat is usually 65% online). They just need to fine tune it a bit, as in when you make a pass in a general direction and there's 2 or 3 players clustered together, it should recognize which of those players is the best to pass to and do that. As it's pretty annoying when you've got 3 players sat on the outside of the box, 2 are marked and one is nice and open and you make a pass to the edge of the box and it tries to go to the wrong player so you lose a scoring chance.

I'm sure there's lots more they could do also. However I do think the career mode this year is the best yet, I love the scouting network etc etc.

Just buy pro evo when it comes out. Trust me the online master league is the muts nuts. *** FIFA, its for kids.

Agree about the Online Master League.