The Games Industry

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

If Emnes isn't a 94 I'm going to snap my disc. On another note the PC version seems to be leaked, I reckon it won't take long for it to be cracked and playable. Probably by the end of the weekend so I'll update then with how the team looks. Only going to play it to get used to the new controls whilst waiting for PS3 version.

We look okay. We're 3 stars still as a team. I can't for some reason see the overall skill level of players, but all the signings are in and Bennett seems to have been massively improved since the last version. If I work out a way of seeing the overall ability of a player I'll get a screenshot of the team! Can't get SS but here's what I know.

Steele - 66

McMahon - 65

Bates - 68

McManus - 70

Bennett - 66

Zemmama - 69

Bailey - 69

Williams - 69

Robson - 67

Emnes - 71

McDonald - 70

Ikeme - 64

Hines - 64

Martin - 66

Haroun - 69

Kink - 66

Arca - 70

Hoyte - 67 (Though rapid yet again)

Know we have more players than that, if there's anyone you want to know more about ask and I shall find out! Also looks like they've captured our home games perfectly (look at the crowd).

fifa2011092418113418.png

Damn you America for getting this game early. And they don't even like the sport...!

Hoping that shopto might ship this early and I'll get it on Thursday.

I'm hoping the same, usually my local gameshop at home allow me to pick it up as soon as they get it in which is usually Tuesday/Wednesday before a friday release. The only downside is I'm not home so had to get it pre ordered online, which is a shame and have to wait til Friday probably.

Now, I liked the player to manager thing, but I didn't like them getting rid of international games and the new improvement system.

I can't remember which season it was but I loved choosing which ability to improve after every match etc.

Now, I liked the player to manager thing, but I didn't like them getting rid of international games and the new improvement system.

I can't remember which season it was but I loved choosing which ability to improve after every match etc.

Was after 2009, so Fifa 2010 was the first to change that system.

I miss that too, in League 2 all you had to do was increase speed/acceleration to 99/99 for all your players and it was pretty impossible to lose. Infact, you did that anyway. I remember at one point Digard became my best striker as he seemed to increase so much faster than the rest.

In H2H matches on FIFA 12 you have the option to switch to the goalkeeper while defending and let the AI do all the work for you. People are exploiting this like crazy atm and switching back to their team after they win the ball back.

This needs to be removed asap, will completely ruin H2H seasons.

Apparently it's not in Ultimate Team or Pro Clubs so that's good news at least.

In H2H matches on FIFA 12 you have the option to switch to the goalkeeper while defending and let the AI do all the work for you. People are exploiting this like crazy atm and switching back to their team after they win the ball back.

This needs to be removed asap, will completely ruin H2H seasons.

Apparently it's not in Ultimate Team or Pro Clubs so that's good news at least.

I'm sure it'll be easily patched out? Hopefully anyway as that would ruin online.

fifa2011092716530953.png

fifa2011092716531398.png

fifa2011092716531645.png

fifa2011092716531977.png

There you go, Boro's Squad for Fifa 12. I don't believe there should be any changes between the PC version and Consoles for this, unless there's an update this is what we've been given. (Also, sorry for my player being in there, sort of forgot)