oneBoro Forum

The Games Industry

Anyone here play Master League Online? I'm assuming you do CF! How's your team coming along?

After a slow start, my team (mainly full of defaults) is starting to hit some good form. Won my last 6 games in a row and am unbeaten in 8.

My first signing was Utaka and what a difference he's made. 27 goals in 16 matches. Unfortunately he was on a purple arrow today so I decided to let Heeders contract run down and bought Robbie Keane.. hat-trick on his debut and I cruised to a 6-1 victory over a fellow Division 4 player.

Sold a few default players that were out of contract and have replaced them with Andre Cunha (looks a bargain for his price, has the pinpoint passing ability too), Chamberlain (has loads of pace and I'm sure he'll be able to provide for the prolific Utaka and Keane) and Broekhorst (a young dutch centre back).

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Anyone here play Master League Online? I'm assuming you do CF! How's your team coming along?

After a slow start, my team (mainly full of defaults) is starting to hit some good form. Won my last 6 games in a row and am unbeaten in 8.

My first signing was Utaka and what a difference he's made. 27 goals in 16 matches. Unfortunately he was on a purple arrow today so I decided to let Heeders contract run down and bought Robbie Keane.. hat-trick on his debut and I cruised to a 6-1 victory over a fellow Division 4 player.

Sold a few default players that were out of contract and have replaced them with Andre Cunha (looks a bargain for his price, has the pinpoint passing ability too), Chamberlain (has loads of pace and I'm sure he'll be able to provide for the prolific Utaka and Keane) and Broekhorst (a young dutch centre back).

Lol looks like we got the same taste in players. Ive got both Utaka and Robbie Keane.

Just got home with 2012 not tho so I'll going to get cracking on that now.

I'll let you's know how good it is soon

• 2 months later...

Anyone into F1 2011 here? I was able to get quite a good deal for a racing wheel on my ps3 so i took the jump to play it. I have been playing it on the usual controller but could not muster up the needed few seconds shaved from my time to be able to best others.

It is not all that easy when using a real wheel but would make for a lot easier control and more grip at that.