The Games Industry

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Got my first job. Bromley it is! Finding it extremely difficult at the minute to get a decent squad together. Lots of loan bids being accepted, none of the players wanting to come. Trying to get a parent club to help me along but even thats a tough task. Pre seasons going well though, won every game so far, some against league opposition. Playing a 4-2-3-1, very attacking.

They're usually interesting games. I also had Scotland activated on my version of that, could never get the Boro job though but ended up at West Brom eventually and took them to win the PL before moving to the Lazio job. I get too attached with teams though.

Ok Paul Taylor AM is good. He's out till next year with an undisclosed injury but he's class and Ive got him on 30 quid a week part time 5 year contract. He will be worth the wait.

King Gyan is also good and will play at Bromley (probably)

I wont tell you anymore tho because I dont want to make it too easy

Looks great, id sign him if i was planning on spending more than a season at this club! Ill keep him in mind for the next team though. I've signed 4.5-5* GK, 2 CM and a ST. The rest is poor-average really. Im hoping to god that cause the league is so week, having these outstanding players will do the trick. I've also a bid in for James Cronesbury (remember him!) who is rated by my scouts.

4k a week you jammy git I get 825 quid at synners. I just offer them out for free and try and get a 50% profit sell on clause in there

Other than that organise loads of friendlies against big teams, sometimes away matches will earn you more. Build up your balance then ask the board for a bigger wage budget

Yeah it can be, but if you leave your friendlies to your assistant he will just play reserves. You will get spanked but cash is vital at the bottom. However, a couple of weeks before the season play some easier teams with more days inbetween so you can win and get your teams morale back up.