oneBoro Forum

Reserves on Boro +

They must have been reading some of the post asking for this so well done to the club

Great to see that the passing game is in place at all levels , some great goals and even allowing for 3 away goals the future looks bright

All those slagging of young Halliday last year are going to look pretty silly one day , and that may not be too far off

Great times to be a Boro supporter

Pretty sure most of the home games had the goal highlights on boro+ last season

Only signed up to Boro+ this year so my apologies if I was wrong on this

Looking forward to seeing more of the same though

I dont think there was too many people on here tbh, I did point out last season (like a few others) that he is 19 and just because he was bought (£200k) it doesnt mean he was for the first team straight away.

We paid £3.2 million for Emnes 3 years ago and we were told he was for the future. Patience is a virtue but unfortunately not in football :) .

To be honest last year i didnt particulary rate halliday at all and thought he was another one of strachcans pointless moves i even booed strachen when he bought him on vs leeds at home last season but now like many of his signings mowbray has breathed confidence into the young lad, i really think he can be like another morrison/brunt type of player but one we can hopefully hold onto this time.

I think that its coming to light that Gordon Strachan can see a good player he was just unable to blend them in to a decent side that could play with confidence. A very poor manager.

Tony Mowbray has been a revelation. He has turned what we thought were a bunch of no hopers into a good team. Long may it continue and the feel good factor seems to go right through the club from the youngest trainee to the top high earner professionals.

I think that its coming to light that Gordon Strachan can see a good player he was just unable to blend them in to a decent side that could play with confidence. A very poor manager.

Tony Mowbray has been a revelation. He has turned what we thought were a bunch of no hopers into a good team. Long may it continue and the feel good factor seems to go right through the club from the youngest trainee to the top high earner professionals.

Strachan as head scout. Sign him up :P