oneBoro Forum

Red Faction

Men stop with the insults. Dxmge is entitled to his opinion (of which he could do with clarifying) even if it differs to others

He's entitled to his opinion, I'm entitled to call him a knobhead for spouting such garbage.

That's  where you're wrong, you can't.  Now I don't even see a opinion as such more of a statement. You can of course ask him to elaborate the statement then you rebuff/discredit/ and discuss further. But don't descend into name calling

Name calling like calling people thugs? How can Dxmge be allowed to post that as his opinion and yet when people respond by insulting him just as he did then they are in the wrong?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Stewards really make me laugh, give these idiots a yellow jacket and they think they rule the world!"

Really don't want this to turn into an us/them thing. The vast majority of stewards are sound as a pound. Likewise RF can't be responsible when some divvy starts misbehaving in the South Stand.

"Stewards really make me laugh, give these idiots a yellow jacket and they think they rule the world!"

Really don't want this to turn into an us/them thing. The vast majority of stewards are sound as a pound. Likewise RF can't be responsible when some divvy starts misbehaving in the South Stand.

I've sat in the South Stand for the past 2 years and must say the majority of the stewards have been decent. However, towards the end of the season when crowds became bigger people want to get a***st it. For me this is where the problems began with the stewards as RF members were usually given a bit more freedom (not a bad thing, and B53 might correct me) to create an atmosphere.

I saw someone above mention Steve Gibson, has anyone got in touch with his daughter on twitter? Might be worth bringing it to her attention?

First of all, i offer absolutely no apologies what so ever, you guys need to get thicker skin.

UweFuchsHe has asked me to clarify what i said and i will as i have respect for the rules of the forum, unlike some of the idiots who insulted me just because i have my own opinion on what happened.

I can't believe for one second that these stewards would make up this all up, at the end of the day its there job to keep the stadium safe and clearly weren't and then you wasn't happy when they asked you to leave, Spitting and abusing men and women doing there job is disgusting and im a shamed at most of the people on this forum who have just lapped every word up.

Edit: i'm not against Rf by the way, I liked what they add to the riverside, It would be *** without them but there are thugs a***st them.

First of all, i offer absolutely no apologies what so ever, you guys need to get thicker skin.

UweFuchsHe has asked me to clarify what i said and i will as i have respect for the rules of the forum, unlike some of the idiots who insulted me just because i have my own opinion on what happened.

I can't believe for one second that these stewards would make up this all up, at the end of the day its there job to keep the stadium safe and clearly weren't and then you wasn't happy when they asked you to leave, Spitting and abusing men and women doing there job is disgusting and im a shamed at most of the people on this forum who have just lapped every word up.

Edit: i'm not against Rf by the way, I liked what they add to the riverside, It would be *** without them but there are thugs a***st them.

I've never seen with my own eyes anyone from the RF spitting on and abusing men and women, and I'm always of the opinion that second or third-hand stories are always spun in a way that the teller wants the listener to believe - if that makes sense.

I'm not saying you're making these accusations up, just that I'm not going to believe anything until I've seen it with my own eyes.

That's not what you said though was it? You said that they were a bunch of thugs from what you've seen. Well you are a bellend from what I've seen.

I've never seen with my own eyes anyone from the RF spitting on and abusing men and women, and I'm always of the opinion that second or third-hand stories are always spun in a way that the teller wants the listener to believe - if that makes sense.

I'm not saying you're making these accusations up, just that I'm not going to believe anything until I've seen it with my own eyes.

It says in there 'story' the stewards and club have accused them of spitting, Thats where i got it from.

It says in there 'story' the stewards and club have accused them of spitting, Thats where i got it from.

The Stewards would say they were spitting, just like the RF would say they weren't.  Like I said, I'm not going to believe something until I see it with my own eyes, and that includes the accusations the RF made about the Stewards outside the ground.

So you haven't actually seen them do anything then?

You know like you said you did?

But yeah crack on, just keep making sweeping statements

I've sat up there a couple of times and never seen any trouble. I do admit that seeing pictures with some people covering their faces, calling themselves ' ultras ' can give the wrong impression to some people though. That may be why that guy posted that first reply. I do agree that he just seems to be a WUM though

My season ticket is in the back row of the north stand, on numerous occasions we have been told by the stewards to sit down despite being nobody behind us so I've seen first hand how pathetic some of them can be

Digressing slightly. But a similar topic. Did anyone see the jobsworth steward of Man city physically try and restrain Raherm Stirling from giving his shirt yo the little girl at the end of their match last night?

Digressing slightly. But a similar topic. Did anyone see the jobsworth steward of Man city physically try and restrain Raherm Stirling from giving his shirt yo the little girl at the end of their match last night?

Can you answer my question why certain members can call people thugs but are immune to insults back at them?

Or are we now allowed to say anything we want provided that we follow it with 'from what I've seen'?