Gamer ID's

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I figured I'd start this thread since I've been getting quite curious as to how people came about with their Gamer ID names. I would like to hear how you all came ...

kabajingai = baka gaijin.

Which means 'stupid foreigner' in Japanese.

Aarfy Aardvark is obviously a main character in Catch-22 and comes from the nerd days of Counter Strike in my teens when I was in a clan and we were all named after characters in the book. (Milo Minderbender, Yossarian, Scheiskopff etc.)

So there we go.

My GT - Prowler88, basically an Iron Maiden song :P

Prowler was taken, Prowler89 (my birth year) was also taken but Iron Maiden re-released the song with Bruce ***inson singing it in 1988 and named it Prowler88, so I was in luck :P

Got me an xbox today with some good old fifa 12 and since nobody is adding wii usernames I will offer my xbox live one: tylerg0mez I will be up for a bit of online fifa once I get used to controls!

• 2 weeks later...

@gordoni. I accidentaly rejected your request. I mistook you for some douche that I played against the previous evening. He kept shouting weird things into the microphone so I had to mute him and didn't want to play him again. Anyway, my nick is Punisher DK, but I'll send you a request the next time I'm online.