• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Hey everyon,

just like to introduce myself to the forum, been a season ticket holder at Boro for about 5seasons until a few years agowhen i moved down to Leeds. been reading the firum for a while thought i might as well start contributing!

Anyways PS3 gamer ID is flipflop90

please add me mainly play FIFA

• 1 month later...

Completely forgot my old I put my old PSN account on here (oops). Mainly play MW3 atm but that's as I don't have Fifa for PS3 yet, will go round adding people in anticipation of getting Fifa though. If you get added by Mrnodsterr that'll be me.

• 2 weeks later...

Can any Fifa 12 Xbox players help me please? I can't access any online stuff today. It is saying my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions, but I have played before and haven't changed anything. Any suggestions? I am a relative xbox newcomer.

Cheers mate, will do.

I had major problems getting my xbox onto the EA Servers - in the end I had to go on the EA sports website and use one of those liveperson chat things - They ran me through a few bits that might help...

1 - clear cache - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

2 - try running the game from disc (if not already doing so)

fter that, They did something at thier end and it worked. The EA servers are atrocious though

• 1 year later...