oneBoro Forum
Prowler

Gamer ID's

havent had enough time to get good at FIFA12 yet! Will add people as soon as I can and have a game though.

Hey everyon,

just like to introduce myself to the forum, been a season ticket holder at Boro for about 5seasons until a few years agowhen i moved down to Leeds. been reading the firum for a while thought i might as well start contributing!

Anyways PS3 gamer ID is flipflop90

please add me mainly play FIFA

Guest Alex - The Little Red Hen

I too have a PS3 and play Fifa mainly.

Feel free to add me if you so wish: Whoppyy

Guest Noddy1989

Completely forgot my old I put my old PSN account on here (oops). Mainly play MW3 atm but that's as I don't have Fifa for PS3 yet, will go round adding people in anticipation of getting Fifa though. If you get added by Mrnodsterr that'll be me.

Can any Fifa 12 Xbox players help me please? I can't access any online stuff today. It is saying my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions, but I have played before and haven't changed anything. Any suggestions? I am a relative xbox newcomer.

Cheers mate, will do.

I had major problems getting my xbox onto the EA Servers - in the end I had to go on the EA sports website and use one of those liveperson chat things - They ran me through a few bits that might help...

1 - clear cache - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

2 - try running the game from disc (if not already doing so)

fter that, They did something at thier end and it worked. The EA servers are atrocious though

EA servers are the worst gaming servers I have ever experienced. And nothing has been done to improve them for years.

God this thread is old!

Anyway, any boro fans feel free to add me on xbox: bazfoster