• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be an option, but it's like coventry with jutkiewicz really, there is no point losing one of our best players for three months when he not go out on loan and still leave in january

they cant. So Bates to Swansea on loan is about as likely as Messi to boro in exchance for Kink and a bag of pork scratchings.

sounds like a fair deal, we should offer this to barcelona in january

they cant. So Bates to Swansea on loan is about as likely as Messi to boro in exchance for Kink and a bag of pork scratchings.

cracking idea Powlay, can we call this a plan. :D

They can bring in a goalkeeper in emergancies with premission

Swansea are stupid. You will not survive in the PL unless you spend. If you are lucky you will manage one season, but to stay you need to invest and invest wisely. (A decent manager helps too.) Once they got there they should have taken the bull by the horns and got the players to stay there. I cant see anything but relegation for them unless they do something in January. But even then it may be too late.

cracking idea Powlay, can we call this a plan. :D

They can bring in a goalkeeper in emergancies with premission

Emergency goalkeeper loans are at the special dispensation of the league.

Back to ther real world now, yeah its just not allowed!

Swansea are stupid. You will not survive in the PL unless you spend. If you are lucky you will manage one season, but to stay you need to invest and invest wisely. (A decent manager helps too.) Once they got there they should have taken the bull by the horns and got the players to stay there. I cant see anything but relegation for them unless they do something in January. But even then it may be too late.

I agree they are stupid. They've annoyed me all pre-season with their insulting bids for our players. They've looked very small time with their approach and I'd like to see them fail miserably this season because of it.