• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I noticed was Tony mcMahon crossing = 8, Justin Hoyte crossing = 8... No way are they on the same level with this stat.

Emnes's stats are way too poor as well. I also think Matty Bates and Williams are underrated once again.

I did get very frustrated with FM 11, could never sign anyone, my players were always crap, and unhappy, strikers don't score goals... think it's maybe a case of the game outgrowing me, and not having the days to spend on it like I used to

Just downloading myself now, quite excited to check it out and see if they've made improvements. I enjoyed FM11 loads more than expected, just wish there was a way to go to old school CM2001/2002 speed. :p

Just downloading myself now, quite excited to check it out and see if they've made improvements. I enjoyed FM11 loads more than expected, just wish there was a way to go to old school CM2001/2002 speed. :p

You're talking my language now noddy! :D

-thought a couple of the youngsters would have some better potential (taking a look at the u-19s... yikes, i thought this was the vaunted boro academy)

-we'll see how it looks for the final version, but i thought emnes should have slightly better finishing

-i love the simple team comparison so you can look at all your defenders or all your midfielders at once and what positions they're best suited for- this will be nice if you manage a lower league side you don't know anything about

ps the screen layout is 10x better than last year. i'm slowly getting used to it but once i get the hang of it it will clearly be amazing.

I have started a game as Boro - Transfer Budget is £975k if you go for a promotion push.

Only just played my first game of the season but struggling to sign anyone.. Sold Kink first though - got £1.5m for him :)

Got in a couple of loan players but no permanent signings!

Williams should be listed as a better CB than McManus which he doesnt seem to be. Agree with McMahon being a better crosser than Hoyte. He is possibly one of the better crossers of the ball in the squad.

Not had time to route through all the player potential and stuff - will come back when I have!