oneBoro Forum

FM12 demo is out - boro data

Ours, I mean, obviously they're not Messi etc...

But, you wouldn't play a single one of our youth in the first team squad on the game, which is a shame because it could happen in real life.

It was the same last year, you wouldn't risk playing one of our youth players.

EDIT: ...And to be clear, I did say seem the same, in them being rather low.

Also, I know you're obviously the best to judge them but it would of been nice to see a few more double figure stats :P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet none have been played more than a game in the first team in real life (and none at all this season), yet you think in game they should be ready to play right now?

I should of been a little clear, I was more talking about the ones in the reserves, I guess they're not classed as youth players anymore

I mean, the likes of Reach, Pilatos, Fowler and Ripley should be a little bit better, surely?

Well not really, none of them are going to get much of a look in at first team level are they?

Most fit well for players in the England youth set ups who are not getting any first team football at all.

Perhaps you could develop them as players if you play them in the first team? As 17-19 year olds with very limited first team football they are never going to have high stats. However, if you target a few of them and play them regularly over the course of a season you may see some improvement.

None of the youth players are used in real life at the moment, so the in-game stats are ok imo.

When Reach and Gibson got blooded last season was there a risk to the club of relegation or missing out on promotion?

Look at it this way, Williams who has double figure first team appearances has a CA of 90. He hasnt been involved this season, for whatever reason. Pilatos/Fowler are about 20 points behind, Reach/Ripley about 30. These players have not had enough 1st team action to correctly see if ive set them low or high, id love t say yeah im wrong and have them in the 80's but until they play week in week out at a competative level its almost impossible to judge.

Perhaps you could develop them as players if you play them in the first team? As 17-19 year olds with very limited first team football they are never going to have high stats. However, if you target a few of them and play them regularly over the course of a season you may see some improvement.

None of the youth players are used in real life at the moment, so the in-game stats are ok imo.

KERCHING!

exactly, a lot of the youth have the postential to be very good championship level players and some to be good PL players also. You have to bring that out in them its not there right now, which is exactly like reality!

For that i will hold my hands up! totally my fault and clearly an error.

Thats why there is an editor provided with the game to allow fans to recreate their dirty love for certain players.

I still reckon they get our youth setup completely wrong, by this I mean in our youth academy/youth recruitment.

I think we have excellent facilities for both, definitely better than 80% of the Premier League, how many other teams can boast such a wealth of talent coming through the ranks over the years?

I still reckon they get our youth setup completely wrong, by this I mean in our youth academy/youth recruitment.

I think we have excellent facilities for both, definitely better than 80% of the Premier League, how many other teams can boast such a wealth of talent coming through the ranks over the years?

There are only 8 English clubs with a higher youth recruitment rating than Middlesbrough.

There are 4 English sides with better facilities than Middlesbrough.

When you say 'they get our setup wrong' you realise i do the data right?

There are only 8 English clubs with a higher youth recruitment rating than Middlesbrough.

There are 4 English sides with better facilities than Middlesbrough.

When you say 'they get our setup wrong' you realise i do the data right?

LOL in your FACE Noddy! :P wish i had a laptop other than my works one so i could play this :( missing my games! :P