• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a behind closed soor friendly. So press, scouts and non club people were not allowed in. If i tell you the players name it then becomes public and any other club intrested in him could then jump in and stop a deal being made.

Its not in the clubs intrest or mine. I dont want to have the blackburn contact who gave me some information in trouble and if i get information from players and other contacts i dont want to get them in trouble for leaking information.

Its also no benefit to you knowing the players name is it?

This is so childish. Saying you know who it is and then bigging yourself up, that you are privy to information and that you are able to keep a secret. :D

How many times have we criticised the club when we have been linked to a player,medical has been done and they are just about to sign when WIGAN nip in and steal him from under our noses?

Like Powlay has said, none of us would have known that a trialist was playing today if he hadnt tweeted it.The clubs website isnt giving away too much detail on the game.We should respect Powlay for not revealing the information to protect the clubs interests.

I cannot believe that Powlay wants to keep connections and contacts trust and respect while he should be sharing everything he knows with us....

Are you guys serious.. We are lucky to have people on this forum who are privie to some inside info and also know so much about things...

To be fair they tell us when it's ok to tell us and often before it appears on the MFC website. It's not boasting.. Powlay did what he usually does and keeps us informed on games that most of us don't even know are happening... I for one want him to continue as it's always insightful and interesting!!!

Jeez I didnt criticise the guy, I just wanted to know the reason he couldnt tell. It was mentioned that this match was happening and there was no mention that it was behind closed doors anywhere, so I didn't know it was a big secret.

The club has announced the last 4 reserve...i mean development games. All have been behind closed doors.

Actually rumoured to be considering making reserve games behind closed doors when they take them to hurworth, which would be terrible.

I understand im not being criticised, but ive been....well the centre of a conversation at youth level at MFC once this season because of my tweets and information i give out.

As i mentioned before there is no benefit to me saying whom it is. Im sure lots of people are like me and want to know, but if i start spurting out everything i find out the avenues i get the information from will soon dry up.